HP Envy 5055 Setup
HP Launched the Envy 5055 updated printer in 2018. It supports different functions such as print, scan, copy, and fax. You can print documents at a high-quality with crisp and clear text. If you are running out of ink, don’t worry. Enroll the printer name in the HP Instant Ink plan to avail ink cartridges at your doorstep. Are you in need of a printer for office purpose? Then, the HP Envy 5055 Setup printer is the best choice. Use the touchscreen display to navigate to the printer settings. It is an Energy Star certified printer which saves power up to 50%.
HP Envy 5055 Printer Specifications
- The printer supports 2.4, and 5.0 GHz wireless connectivity.
- Print from your smartphone with the compatible app.
- Print without margins using the Borderless Printing feature.
- Save paper, and time with the help of Duplex Printing.
- Configure, connect, and print right from the mobile device.
- Manage Printing tasks using the HP Smart App.
HP Envy 5055 Setup for Printer Functions
How to Print?
Printing is the main function of the printer. Before starting the printing process, connect the printer, and the system using a USB cable. Use the input tray to insert plain sheets of paper into it. Use an application on the system to open the document or photo.
How to Scan?
Use the built-in Wireless function on the printer’s control panel to HP Envy 5055 Setup it to your computer using the wireless router, which in turn is connected to a WAP. Single-click the Read More link to print docs and photos wirelessly.
How to Copy?
Copy is an additional feature available in the printer. It creates a duplicate copy of the original. The document is scanned and multiple copies are created. Use the scanner glass or ADF tray for the scanning process. Insert plain sheets of paper into the printer’s input tray.
HP Envy 5055 Unboxing Setup
- Open the box. Take the printer out of it.
- Discard all the packing materials surrounding it.
- Insert plain sheets of paper into the printer’s input tray.
- Install the ink cartridges into their slots.
- Refrain from proceeding until the printer prints an alignment page.
- Download the printer driver to start the printing process.
HP Envy 5055 Printer Review
The HP Envy 5055 printer is a recently launched as an upgraded version of HP Envy 4520. The monthly duty cycle of this HP Envy printer is 400 sheets. The paper tray used is a horizontal one rather than a top-loading one. The printing resolution is 1200*1200 for monochrome, and 4800*1200 dpi for color. It uses a standard memory of 258MB. This helps to insert large print jobs into the printer easily. The HP Envy 5055 Setup printer contains a single USB 2.0 slot so the printer does not support USB printing. The print speed for color, and black may vary. The print speed for black is 10 pages per minute, and color is 7 pages per minute. Use the Quiet mode option to reduce the noise while printing. When coming to use, setting up the printer is an easy job. The warranty period of the printer is 1 year.
HP Envy 5055 Driver and Manual Download
HP Envy 5055 Driver for Windows
A driver is required for the communication between the printer, and the system. The printer supports two types of drivers -full feature and basic. Get the latest features of the printer using the full feature driver. The setup file for the Windows driver is in the .exe format.
HP Envy 5055 Driver for Mac
A driver for a Mac system is available as an HP Easy Start software. Download the software from our website to perform all the functions of the printer. It should be compatible with the printer model, and version of the operating system. The HP Envy 5055 Setup file for a Mac system is in the .dmg format.
HP Envy 5055 User Manual
A user manual is a booklet available in the printer’s shipment box. If it is unavailable, download the manual from our website. The downloaded file is available in the PDF format. It helps a user on how to use the printer. Use the user manual index to find the topics in their respective pages.
HP Envy 5055 Troubleshooting
Why HP Envy 5055 Printer Driver Not Installing?
- Uninstall the printer driver after a while. Go to the control panel, right-click on the printer name, and select View the list of installed drivers. Click the Uninstall option to start the software removal process.
- The driver should be compatible with the printer model, and version of the operating system. Install the full feature driver on the system.
- Download the driver from our website. Click the link to begin with the download process. After downloading, install the driver based on the on-screen prompts.
- View the printer name in the list of available devices.
How do I Reset Language on HP Envy 5055 Printer?
- Remove the protective film on the printer’s control panel. After the HP Envy 5055 Setup process, select the Edit option.
- Go to the home page in the web browser. Print a Network Configuration Page.
- Tap Setup on the printer’s control panel. Select Tools. Choose the Settings tab on the EWS page.
- Select Preferences -> International. Choose the desired language under Control Panel Language.
- Select the Apply option. Wait until the changes are confirmed. Close the EWS. Switch off the printer, and then turn it on.
- Tap the Setup icon on the printer’s control panel. Select the Settings/Preferences option and touch Language. Wait until the list of languages display.
- Tap Yes to confirm.
Solve Wireless HP Envy 5055 Setup Issue
- Download the HP Scan And Doctor tool on your system. The setup file is HPPSdr.exe, it downloads completely.
- Go through the instructions mentioned on the website to begin the HP Envy 5055 Setup process.
- After installation, the issue resolves automatically.
- Set the frequency band of the router to 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz. Do not connect the printer to a guest network.
- Deactivate the firewall settings on the printer. Connect the HP printer to the network and then re-enable the firewall settings.
- If the issue is not resolved, Contact us.
Why HP Envy 5055 Printer Not Printing?
- Check if the connection between the printer and the system is secure. If the ink level is low, replace the new cartridge with a new one.
- Use authentic ink cartridges that are compatible with the printer model. Do not turn off the printer during printing.
- Do not insert wrinkled or curled paper into the input tray. Refer to the user manual for compatible papers.
- Use a clean cloth to wipe the dust or debris on the electrical and printhead contacts. Handle the HP Envy 5055 Setup printer ink cartridge with utmost care.