The 123.hp.com/oj100 printer is manufactured by using a good set of features. It supports USB and Bluetooth connectivity. The Officejet printer has a total media capacity of 50 sheets. It has a maximum print speed of 22 pages per minute for black and 18 pages per minute for color. The printer works on Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. It gives a monthly duty cycle of 500 pages. Printing is the primary function of the Officejet 100 printer. The maximum resolution of the printer is 600 dots per inches (dpi). The device weighs up to 9.92 lbs and is energy star certified.
Our Support and Services
We offer solution for different kinds of queries that you experience with the Officejet 100 printer. Your doubts are our priority, we provide solution through call, chat, and email. Some of the problems that can be rectified by our tech assist team are USB connection error, printer software error, and paper jams. We even install drivers for Windows 7 and other operating systems. To get instant solution, contact us.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Driver and Manual
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Driver
The printer software serves as a bridge between the Officejet printer and the Windows or Mac device. The user cannot carry out any print function if the correct driver is not installed. Download the software that is compatible with your 123.hp.com/oj100 printer and make sure it supports the version of the operating system used in your computer. It allows the system to understand the hardware components of the printer. A unique driver is available for each printer.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Manual
The manual also called as the user guide is a document that contains information about the different elements in the Officejet 100 printer. The instructions for setting up the printer, and how to perform its functions are given in the user guide. It is provided along with the HP printer in the carton, else download a soft copy of the same from this website for free.
123.hp.com/oj100 Printer Setup
- Confirm if the manufacturer’s seal is stuck on top of the Officejet 100 printer’s shipment box.
- If the seal is not present, replace the printer.
- Cut the tape and take the CD, warranty guide, manual, and other supplies out of it.
- Remove the device out of the box and place it on an even surface.
- Discard all the tapes and protective materials that surround the Officejet printer.
- Attach the power cable between the printer and the wall outlet. Now switch On your 123.hp.com/oj100 printer and set your preferences on its operation panel.
- Insert the ink cartridges and load plain papers in the input tray. Wait for the alignment page to print.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Driver Installation
- Install the printer software using the installation CD that is given in the carton.
- Make sure the driver is compatible with the version of the operating system used in your computer or laptop.
- Ensure that your Windows or Mac includes an external CD drive.
- Mac computers that are released recently do not contain a disc drive.
- Copy the files that are present in the CD into a USB drive. Place the USB or CD into its drive, and wait for the driver files to get displayed.
- Click on the software file twice to start the installation. A Let’s get started screen opens, now click the Continue option.
- Choose Next in the Installation Agreements and Settings window.
- Select either the Automatic or Manual Setup option to connect your printer through a Wired or Wireless network.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and press the OK button on the front panel.
- Click Continue and then select the Finish button on the Setup Complete screen.
How to Connect HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer to Network?
The basic connection methods that are supported by the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer are Bluetooth, USB, and various other mobile printing capabilities.
How to Connect HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer to Laptop?
- Turn On your Officejet 100 printer and gather a USB cable of less than 3 meters in length.
- If you have plugged the USB cable, disconnect it. Do not replug the cable until instructed to do so during the software installation process.
- Search for devices on your system and click the Devices and Printers option from the results.
- Right-click the icon of your printer and select the Remove Device option.
- Close the Devices and Printers window. Install the printer driver for free, and ascertain to choose the connection mode as USB during the installation process.
- Attach one end of the USB cable to the rear of your Officejet 100 printer.
- Connect the other end of the cable to the USB port that is available on your system to complete the connection.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Bluetooth Connection
- Some HP printers support Bluetooth connectivity as a Wireless option.
- Printers are built with Bluetooth radio that enables pairing with a computer, laptop, or mobile phone.
- Enable the Bluetooth radio on your printer. Depending upon the model of your 123.hp.com/oj100 printer, tap the Bluetooth button. Otherwise move to the Network or Setup menu to access Bluetooth settings.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your Personal Computer or mobile phone and check if the feature is turned On.
- Wait until the Officejet 100 printer’s name gets displayed in the list of devices.
- Select your printer model to set the connection.
- To print, choose a document or photo, and open the Print menu.
- Click the name of your Officejet 100 printer to start printing.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Ink Cartridge
Ink cartridges are required to carry out the operations of the Officejet 100 printer. Use ink cartridges that are compatible with your HP printer. The cartridges used in the Officejet 100 printer are HP 98 Black and HP 95 Tri-color. If the device runs out of ink, obtain replacement cartridges from the HP Store or a trusted retailer. You can also get the 123.hp.com/oj100 ink cartridges delivered to your doorstep by subscribing to HP Instant Ink. This is applicable for only some HP printers. To order the cartridges, move to the HP Instant Ink website. Choose a plan or enter your PIN code. Enter the necessary data to open an HP Connected account. Choose Sign In -> Enroll Another Printer. Click the Continue option and follow the instructions that appear on the screen. Once the registration is done, you can order genuine HP ink cartridges.
HP Officejet 100 Print
A process in which the data is transferred to a computer and a hard copy of the same is obtained. The print operation can be carried out in various types and sizes of paper based on your requirements. The Officejet 100 printer accepts the texts and images from the Windows or Mac device and transfers it into sheets.
How to Print using HP Officejet 100 Printer?
- To print a document, the computer and the printer must be linked to the network.
- Select the document or picture that needs to be printed and click the File menu that is available on the top left corner of the screen.
- Scroll through the menu and select the Print option.
- A Print dialog box opens, select how many copies you want to print.
- Depending upon the options of your 123.hp.com/oj100 printer, you can choose other features of printing such as print all the pages or only certain pages.
- You can also alter the Orientation of paper to Portrait or Landscape.
- After changing the settings, click the Print option.
List of Mobile Printing Solutions in 123.hp.com/oj100 Printer
Mobile printing solutions enable the wireless connectivity between the Officejet 100 printer and the Windows, Mac, smartphones, or tablets. Using the mobile printing capability, the user can easily link the printer to the network. ePrint, AirPrint, HP Smart application, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Print service are some mobile printing solutions.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Troubleshooting
There are a number of reasons that can cause problems to the Officejet 100 printer. Error messages might appear on the control panel of the printer or PC’s screen. The troubleshooting steps to resolve the printer problems are available in the user guide. You can also get your issues rectified through our technical team. Contact us.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Paper Mismatch Error
- Modify the paper size settings, click the File menu and select the Print option. Ascertain that the name of your printer appears in the Printers drop-down box.
- Select the Properties button and choose the Paper/Quality tab. Click Advanced if required and select the Paper Size option.
- Choose the appropriate paper size and make sure the problem has resolved. Verify the source setting and remove all the papers from the input tray.
- Reload the paper again and adjust the paper width guides. Click File and select Print. Choose the name of your 123.hp.com/oj100 printer and click the Paper tab.
- Select Paper Source and choose the correct tray. Click OK and carry out a test print.
USB Scanner Connection Error on 123.hp.com/oj100 Printer
- Restart the PC and the Officejet 100 printer. Ascertain that the printer’s power cable is plugged into an electrical outlet, and not to a surge protector or strip.
- Close all the programs that are running on your system and shut down the computer.
- Wait for at least a minute, switch On both the Officejet printer and the computer.
- Try performing a scan job to check if the problem has rectified. If you have connected the USB cable to a USB 3.0 port, plug it to the USB 2.0 port on your computer.
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor application. If the issue still exists, contact us.
HP Officejet 100 Printer Not Found During Driver Setup
- Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor software. Download the tool and open it. Click the Start button on the Welcome screen.
- Choose the name of your 123.hp.com/oj100 printer and click Next. Follow the prompts that appear on the printer’s control panel and check if the error is rectified.
- Turn Off the Firewall software on your desktop, move to the HP Scan and Doctor window.
- Choose Network and click the Troubleshooting Firewalls option in the drop-down list.
- Select the name of the software on your computer that shows the Enabled status and then select the Disable option. Try installing the printer driver and software from this website.
Why HP Officejet 100 Print Jobs Stuck in Queue?
- Remove the print job files, and restart your print spooler. Open the Run application on your computer, and type services.msc in the search field.
- Tap the Enter button and the Services menu appears on the screen. Right-click on the Print Spooler option and click Stop.
- Once the service has stopped, delete all the print jobs that are available inside the PRINTERS folder. If the 123.hp.com/oj100 error persists, right-click on the icon of your HP printer and click Properties.
- Choose the Ports tab and select Configure Ports. Ascertain that the IP address of your printer is same as the one present in the IP Address or Printer Name field.
- If the address is different, type the correct address and click the OK button.
Why Power Light Blinking in HP Officejet 100 Printer?
- If the Power light is flashes slowly, it indicates that the Officejet 100 printer is in sleep mode.
- The Power lamp is turned On and the Resume light is blinking, this issue might occur when the printer runs out of paper, or if there is a media width mismatch.
- Raise the access cover and force press the Power button to turn On the Officejet 100 printer.
- Open the main tray and tap the stack of paper to align the edges.
- Place the paper with the print side facing upwards, adjust the paper-width guides, and check if the 123.hp.com/oj100 problem has been rectified.
This page contains steps on how to perform various processes in the printer starting from unboxing to troubleshooting issues. The troubleshooting steps can be accessed by clicking on the Read More option that is given on this site. If you need any technical support, our team is available to help you resolve errors that occur in the Officejet 100 printer.