123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer Setup
123.hp.com/oj4650 is an Inkjet printer that can print, scan, copy, and fax. It prints at the resolution of 4800*1200 dpi. It prints at the speed of 10ppm. It has an input tray, output tray, cartridge slot, automatic document feeder (ADF), power cord, USB cable, and a setup manual in its package. It consumes 15-watt power when it is operating. It has a memory space of 64 MB. It operates on both Windows and Mac system. It can be used to print your documents or photos, scan your files to your computer or Email, copy your documents to make duplicate copies, and fax your documents or files to other people with or without a phone line. The power cord is used to connect your printer to the wall power supply, and the USB cable is responsible for establishing the printer-computer connection. It is an efficient printer to use at home or office.
Specifications and Features
HP Officejet 4650 has multiple features. You can print your documents, scan them, make duplicate copies, and fax the documents to other people. It can be connected to your device to print files from them. The connection can be either wired or wireless. It supports AirPrint to print from iOS devices, ePrint to print from your mobile, and Mopria print service to print from your Android. It can print up to 1200 pages in a month. The input tray can hold 100 sheets while the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) can hold up to 35 sheets of paper. Black, cyan, magenta, and yellow are the four cartridges used.
How to Approach us for Printer Solution?
Contact us for support related to your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer. If you have any doubts that you want to clarify, contact the executives for solutions.
You can ask questions or share your reviews by using the 24-hour chat service. The technical experts will be available through the entire day to help you out.
Mail your issues or feedback to the Email ID specified here. The technical team will approach you with the remedies to your problem during their working hours.
Instant HP Officejet 4650 Setup
- Before unboxing the printer, check if the seal is broken.
- Send it to the manufacturer if the seal is broken. If not, then open the package and take the printer out of its box.
- Check if the USB cable, setup manual, power cord, and ink cartridges are present along with the printer.
- Connect an end of the power cord to the wall socket and the other end to the printer. Turn on the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer.
- Set your preferences such as language, date, time, and country/region and save it.
Post your queries or suggestions in the review section, so that our expert team will be able to deliver effective solutions to the queries or questions you posed.
HP Officejet 4650 Driver and Manual Download
HP Officejet 4650 Driver
The driver will act as a bridge to connect the computer and the printer. Without installing the driver on your computer, you cannot print any files or documents from your device. The driver that is compatible with your OS version should be installed on your computer.
HP Officejet 4650 Manual
A manual is a guide that contains all the instructions to set up, install, use, and troubleshoot your printer if any issues arise. The manual will be provided to you at the time of purchase or it can be downloaded from the website. Refer to the guidelines provided here related to printer.
HP Officejet 4650 Printer Functions
How to Print?
Print your documents, files, images, and photos using the HP Officejet 4650 printer. It prints at a speed of 10 ppm. It can print 100 sheets in a row. You can also assign print jobs from your computer, mobile, and Mac device with the help of a wired or wireless connection.
How to Scan?
Scanning documents can be very easy if you follow the instructions given here. You can scan using the Scan button, the HP Print and Scan app, and the HP Scan and Capture app. Scan your documents and upload it to your computer and Email, and merge them to form a single file.
How to Copy?
Copy easily using the guidelines provided here. 123.hp.com/oj4650 Copying is done when you want duplicate copies of the original document. Load the plain papers into the input tray and specify the number of copies to be made. You can print in black or color.
How to Fax?
Fax is when you send a document or file to a person with or without the help of a phone line. It is used to transmit the scanned documents and receive it via another output device. Scan and fax any document you want to.
HP Officejet 4650 Mobile Printing
ePrint is an Email feature present in most of the HP printers that allows you to send the documents, files, and images to print to your printer through Email. Each HP ePrint-enabled printer will have a unique Email address. You can find the Email address by going to Settings. The current Email address will be displayed there.
AirPrint is a technology of Apple that allows you to print files of your choice without downloading and installing any drivers. The quality of the prints will not be low when printing through AirPrint. AirPrint can be downloaded on your Mac device and files can be assigned to print.
Cloud Print Setup
Google Cloud Print is a service that is offered free of cost to print your documents, images, and files from any device that is connected to your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer. There is no need for installing any software from any website. Files can be uploaded to the cloud and printed from there.
How Do I Connect 123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer to Network?
HP Officejet 4650 USB Connection
- Ensure that the computer is switched on and connected to the Internet with good speed. Switch on your printer.
- Check if the USB cable is provided to you at the time of purchase.
- Insert one end of the USB cable to the rear of the printer and the other end to the computer. A Found New Hardware prompt will be displayed.
- Comply with the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Give permissions to install successfully and connect to the computer successfully.
Easy HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup
- In case of using the Wireless Setup Wizard, gather the network name and password. The network password is also known as the WEP or WPA key.
- The default WPA key will be 12345678. Enter this password to connect properly.
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer, router, and computer are turned on. Verify if the printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Disconnect the USB or Ethernet cables that are connected to the printer.
- Touch the Network menu on the control panel and choose Wireless Setup Wizard. Follow the prompts displayed to connect the printer.
HP Officejet 4650 Wired Connection
- Make sure you have a router and Ethernet cable before you begin the connection. Check if the router has Ethernet ports to insert the cable.
- Connect your computer to the router’s network by turning on the Wi-Fi on your computer, selecting the network, and connecting it.
- Buy an Ethernet cable in case you do not have one. Do not use any telephone cables to connect.
- Use the Ethernet cable to connect your HP printer and the wired router. Remove the protective cover from the port of the Ethernet present on the rear of the printer.
- Connect an end of your Ethernet cable to the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer and the other end to a port that is available on the router.
HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridge Types and How to Order Online?
- Only genuine HP cartridges should be used to print. Usage of duplicate cartridges will lead to malfunctioning of the printer.
- HP uses the standard HP 302 black and HP 302 tri-color cartridge to print. The tri-color cartridge consists cyan, magenta, and yellow color.
- It also uses high yield HP 302 XL black and 302 XL tri-color cartridge to produce more output than normal standard cartridges.
- You can order these cartridges online from any website or the HP website itself. It will be delivered to you.
- In case you have enrolled for the HP Instant Ink plan by paying a certain amount, then your cartridge will be shipped to you.
Facing Issues with your HP Officejet 4650 Printer? Fix it here…
Many issues might arise with your printer at times when mishandled. Issues such as paper jam, printer offline mode, cartridge problems, printer not printing, network connection error, scan errors, etc. can occur with your printer. Resolve these issues taking the help of the troubleshooting ideas provided here.
Cartridges have to be replaced when an issue arises on them. Install only genuine HP cartridges to print.
Printer Not Printing
The printer will not print if the connection is not proper, the printer is out of paper, etc. Resolve it using the remedies specified.
Clear Paper Jam
A paper might get stuck in the 123.hp.com/oj4650 cartridge access door or near the paper rollers. Remove the paper with the help provided here.