123.hp.com/oj7110 Unboxing Setup
If you are purchasing a 123.hp.com/oj7110 printer for the first time, you need to configure its hardware. It is a very simple process when compared to other connection methods. Refer to the manual or follow the steps below to start the setup procedure.
Uncrate the Box
- Cut the tape on top of the box and open it. Check if there is a seal on top of the carton. If it is not present, inform the manufacturer.
- The resource materials such as USB cable, power cable, ink cartridges, user manual, setup poster, software installation CD and warranty card may vary based on the country/region. Take them out of the box.
- Remove all the packing materials surrounding the printer. The packaging is to avoid scratches or damage to the printer parts during transportation.
- Take the power cable to establish the connection. Insert one end of the cable to the printer’s rear and the other end to a wall socket. Use the Power button to switch on the 123.hp.com/oj7110 printer.
Load Plain Papers into the Input Tray
- Raise the output tray and move the paper width guides to their farthest positions. Insert plain paper with the short edge facing the input tray. Refer to the manual to check for compatible papers.
- Insert the stack of paper until they reach the edge of the stack. Pull the output tray and their extension. Do not bend the edges of the paper while adjusting them. Curled or wrinkled papers may lead to the paper jam issue.
- Ensure that you do not insert many papers into the input tray.
Insert New HP Officejet 7110 Ink Cartridges
- If the printer is not turned on, use the Power button to turn it on. Raise the cartridge access door. Take the SETUP cartridges from its packaging.
- Use ink cartridges that are authentic and compatible with the printer. Check the authenticity of the ink cartridge using the QR code.
- Tear the protective tape on top of the 123.hp.com/oj7110 printer cartridge. Handle it so that it is facing the printer. Insert the cartridge into its slot and press it until it snaps into place.
- Ensure that the colored dot on the cartridge is similar to that on the slot. Redo the same procedure for installing the remaining cartridges too.
- Close the door and push it until it fixes into place. After a while, the printer prints an alignment page.
- If the alignment page’s print quality is unsatisfactory, uninstall and reinstall the ink cartridges into their slots.
HP Officejet 7110 Driver Installation
- Use the software installation CD in the printer’s shipment box. Load the CD into the disc drive. View the list of available files on the screen.
- Do not connect a USB cable to the printer’s rear during the installation process.
- Choose the setup file from the list. The setup file may vary based on the operating system’s version. For the Windows system, the setup file is available in the .exe format.
- For a Mac system, the setup file is available in the .dmg format. Click on the setup file to begin the installation process.
- Choose the mode of connection as Wired or Wireless depending on the 123.hp.com/oj7110 printer model. Select the purpose of connection as Home or Office.
- Type the PIN number if required. Choose the Custom option to avoid the download of unnecessary applications.
- Proceed with the instructions mentioned on the screen to complete the installation process. Try to print from the printer if the driver is installed properly.
Use ePrint to Stay Connected
- If the printer does not contain a touchscreen, use the HP Smart App to enable the Web Services and obtain the printer’s email address.
- Ensure that your Android device and printer are connected to the same network. Download the HP Smart App on the Google Play Store.
- Click the + sign to add the printer name on the app’s home screen.
- Touch Advanced Settings on the My printer screen in the HP Smart App.
- Touch Web Services and ensure that it is activated. View the Summary option in Web Services.
- If it is not activated, the Setup icon displays on Web Services. Touch Setup and continue with the forthcoming instructions to complete the 123.hp.com/oj7110 process.