How to Setup HP Envy 5530 Printer?
After receiving the printer package parcel from the retailer, place it on a flat surface, and check if it is sealed, else return the package. Follow below steps for How to Setup HP Envy 5530 Printer.
- Unpack your printer from the parcel.
- Discard the protective tapes and packing materials from your HP printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door, and discard the packing materials in it.
- Remove the scotch tapes from the input tray of your printer.
- The power cord, USB cable warranty card, installation CD, etc., should be kept safe for future use.
- Establish the connection using the power cord of your HP Envy 5530 printer.
Setup Preferences in HP Envy 5530 printer
- Follow the steps given below after unboxing your HP printer.
- Attach one end of the power cord to the rear of your Envy printer.
- Connect the other end to the wall outlet directly. If you use a spike buster to connect to the wall outlet, interruptions may occur while performing printer functions.
- Switch On your HP Envy 5530 printer.
- The Preferences setup screen will open on the control panel of your printer.
- Set the Time/ Date, Region/ Country, Language, etc accordingly.
- Choose the Save or the Ok button to confirm the settings.
Load Printing Papers in HP Envy 5530 Printer
Make sure you use printing sheets that are suggested by the manufacturer. Load a stack of sheets into the input tray of your printer. If the loaded printing sheets have folded edges, crumbled sheets, previously printed papers, and mismatched paper size will produce bad prints and cause paper jams.
- Pull the input tray towards you, and load new, appropriate printing sheets into the printer’s tray.
- Adjust the papers using the paper width guides , and push the paper until the sheets set correctly.
HP Envy 5530 Install Ink Cartridges
Two ink cartridges will be provided in the printer box. To install, carry out the How to Setup HP Envy 5530 Printer Ink Cartridge steps given below.
- Turn On your HP Envy 5530 printer, and open the ink cartridge access door.
- You can remove or insert the ink cartridge only after turning On your printer.
- Unpack the cartridge from its parcel, and remove the orange cap on it.
- Hold the black plastic part on your cartridge, and insert it into its respective slot.
- Do not keep the cartridge exposed for more than 10 minutes as the ink on the nozzle may dry.
- Follow the steps given above to insert the other ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge access door, and make sure that you have inserted the cartridges in their respective slot.
Establishing Connection for your HP Envy 5530 Printer
HP Envy 5530 printers can be connected using a wired or wireless connection.
How to Connect HP Envy 5530 to Wireless Direct?
- How to Setup HP Envy 5530 Printer Wireless? Direct, Use the USB cord that came along with your printer.
- Connect one end to the rear of your printer, and the other end to the system that you are using.
- After establishing the connection, check if the name of your printer is listed in the Devices and Printers list. Set your printer as the Default Device.
- Disconnect your USB cable, and reconnect the same when you are prompted to do so while installing the printer driver.
How to Connect using HP Envy 5530 Wireless Connection?
Connect your printer and the device that you are using to the same Wi-Fi network. The bandwidth of your network should be between 2.4 GHz to 5.0GHz.
- Turn On your HP Envy 5530 printer.
- Tap the Setup icon.
- Now, select the Wireless Setup icon.
- Choose the name of your network, and enter the password credentials correctly.
- If a solid blue light is displayed on the Wi-Fi button, then it means that the connection has been established successfully. Now you can get a solution for How to Setup HP Envy 5530 Printer.