Easy HP Officejet 3830 Setup
It is a All-in-One printer wireless printer which can perform high-end printing, scanning, and copying functions. The HP Officejet 3830 Setup involves unboxing and hardware setup. The printer driver for Windows and Mac can either be installed directly from the installation disc or can be downloaded from our website. You can get assistance from our technical experts in carrying out any printer-related task.
HP Officejet 3830 Unboxing Setup
- Lift the HP printer from the carton and place it on a flat surface. Remove all the packaging materials from the new printer.
- Remove the tapes and packing materials from the rear of the printer.
- Open the exterior door and remove safety materials under the ink cartridge access door.
- Now open the ink cartridge access door and remove the packing materials from inside the printer.
- Close the printer’s ink cartridge access door and the exterior door.
HP Officejet 3830 Hardware Setup
- Connect one end of the HP supplied power cord to the printer’s rear and the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Turn the HP printer on by pressing the Power button.
- Select the Language menu displayed on the HP Officejet 3830 Setup printer’s control panel. Choose a language of your preference and confirm your choice by touching Yes.
- Specify your region under the Country/Region menu and tap Yes. Open the Date/Time menu, set the date, tap Next, and set the time. Tap Done.
- Once you are completed with setting up your preferences on the control panel, continue with the following steps.
- Open the printer’s exterior door and then the ink cartridge access door. Wait for the cartridge carriage to move to the center part of the printer. Let the printer become silent and idle.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridges without touching the ink nozzles.
- Insert the color ink cartridge into the left slot and the black ink cartridge into the right slot.
- Close the ink cartridge access door and close the exterior door.
- Raise the input tray and slide the paper width guides all the way to the left.
- Load a stack of white paper into the printer’s input tray and slide the stack down until it stops.
- Adjust the paper width guides such that they rest against the edges. Pull the paper width guides and raise the tray extender.
- Make sure the guides hold the stack firmly.
- Tap OK on the HP Officejet 3830 Setup printer’s control panel after loading the paper. The printer will now print an alignment page.
- Raise the scanner lid, and place the alignment page with its print side down on the scanner glass.
- Tap OK on the control panel after closing the scanner lid. The printer will align the ink cartridges.
How to HP Officejet 3830 Setup Driver?
How to Install HP Officejet 3830 Driver on Windows?
- Insert the installation CD into the computer’s CD drive. If the driver on the CD is outdated or incompatible with the operating system of your computer, carry out the steps below to download the driver.
- Click the link provided below. Type the printer’s model in the search field, select the most recent version of the printer driver, and click Download.
- Open the Downloads folder on the personal computer and give a double-click on the .exe file to run it.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the installer. Select the purpose of HP Officejet 3830 Setup if prompted.
- Select a connection type when you are prompted by the installer. Connect the printer and your computer as per your choice.
- Click Finish in the final prompt screen to complete the driver installation.
- The computer will detect the printer and connect to it. Open a document on your computer and click File. Select the Print option, make any changes under the Print Preferences menu, and click Print.
- If the printer successfully prints the document, the printer setup is complete. If you are unable to carry out the setup, contact us.
How to Install HP Officejet 3830 Driver on Mac?
- Get a USB cable of length less than 3 m.
- Download HP Easy Start from the manufacturer’s website.
- Open the Downloads folder on the computer and locate the HP.dmg file.
- Give a double-click on the .dmg file to run it. Agree to the terms of the installer and select a connection type when prompted.
- Make sure the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan is selected on the installer screen.
- Select the HP Officejet 3830 Setup printer’s name if you are instructed to add the printer to a printer queue.