HP Officejet 3830 Airprint Setup
The HP Officejet 3830 Airprint Setup is very simple. The key rule to perform this is to connect your printer and iOS device to the same network. Follow certain steps to start using the functions your printer. Despite printers, all electronic gadgets face some kind of issues. Here we are focused on setting up AirPrint, and troubleshooting the issue No AirPrint found with respect to your printer.
How to Setup HP Officejet 3830 Apple Airprint?
As mentioned earlier, the AirPrint setup process is an easy task. Ascertain that your Officejet 3830 printer is AirPrint enabled. Connect your printer and iOS device to the same home network.
- Now, open the application that you want to print from. Tap the Share icon on your device in order to perform the print function. Now, tap the Print icon or the Print option.
- If you are unable to find the Print option, then go through the applications Help or support section. Some applications do not support the AirPrint feature.
- Select the Printer option, and choose your HP Officejet 3830 Airprint enabled printer.
- This will lead you to the Print properties dialog box, where you can make all the necessary changes like orientation of the page, number of copies you need, single or double-sided printing, etc.
- After doing the alterations, choose the Print option which will be in the upper right corner.
- You can also view the on-going print jobs using your AirPrint enabled device. The explanation given below will provide you the directions to view your print job.
- Access the Application switcher button or the key on your iOS device.
- Select the Print Center option, which will navigate you to the tab where your print job is listed.
- If you start a print job accidentally, you can cancel it at anytime.
- In order to cancel a print job, press the button that will navigate you to the Application Switcher.
- Choose the Print Center tab, and select the Cancel Printing option.
Troubleshoot HP Officejet 3830 AirPrint Issue
Every new technology will definitely have a backlog or encounter problems. As we all know, every problem has a solution. The same way, you have certain guidelines that are to followed to overcome the No HP Officejet 3830 Airprint error.
- The first thing that you will do is to check if you have connected your Officejet 3830 printer and iOS device are connected to the same network. If not, your printer will not recognize the device or vice-versa.
- All iOS devices with 4.2 and above version will support the AirPrint feature. Check if your Apple device is AirPrint enabled.
- Verify if the AirPrint feature is available for your HP printer. All printers released in 2010, and later will have this feature. If your printer does not support the AirPrint function, it is obvious that the error message will be displayed.
- If your printer and device supports the AirPrint feature, and you are unable to print any document. In such situations, it is the application that does not allow you to print. Not all applications support the AirPrint feature, check the Help or the User manual of the application to know if your app is HP Officejet 3830 Airprint enabled.
Check the HP Officejet 3830 Connection Methods
- Check if you have connected your printer using the wireless network or HP wireless direct connection. To use the AirPrint feature, you cannot connect using a USB connection.
- The router should be turned on, and verify that there is good internet connection strength.
- Turn Off the Airplane mode on your printer, if this option is available. This might stop your printer from connecting it to the network that you have registered.
- Reset the printing environment of your printer, and try to connect your printer to the wireless network.
- Disconnect your printer’s power cord from the rear of the printer by keeping it turned On. After a few seconds, re-connect it back to the power socket, and check if your issue is solved.
- Restart your router, and check if you are able to establish the connection with your printer.
- Check if your printer and router are kept close. If they are far, the network quality can reduce.
AirPrint and other apps for Mac or iOS.
AirPrint technology helps Apple devices to send print jobs over Wi-Fi to printers which are well equipped. The various printers that support AirPrint are high, but it is always essential to check the specifications before you buy one. With the HP Officejet 3830 Airprint application, the option to print from iOS will be available through the Share button in any application that supports printing.