HP Envy 4520 Mobile Printing
The printer has a dynamic mobile printing functionality. It is compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows operating systems. You can connect the printer to your smart phone through various modes. Follow below steps for HP Envy 4520 Mobile Printing,
- HP Smart app.
- Apple AirPrint.
- HP ePrint app.
- HP Chrome app.
- HP Wireless Direct.
- HP Print Service Plugin.
- HP Voice-Activated Printing.
- Bluetooth feature.
How to Connect HP Envy 4520 to Android Phone?
Locate and open Go to the Settings menu on your Android phone, and select the About Phone option to view the current version of the Android OS installed.
Print using HP Print Service Plugin
- Turn on your smart phone and activate the Wireless function in it. Associate it with your router connected to a Wireless Access Point.
- Test the internet’s connection status, and speed of WAP. Link your printer to the same wireless network.
- Open the Google Play Store application on your mobile. Type HP Print Service Plugin in the address bar, and tap the Search icon.
- Tap the Install button, and select Accept on the Confirmation window. Wait until the app downloads and installs on your mobile.
- After the installation completes, open the Settings menu. Go to the HP Print Service app, and slide the toggle switch to On.
- If required, deactivate other print service plugins. Load the document you want to print on your smart phone.
- Tap the Share icon, and then select the Print option. A preview of the document displays on the screen.
- Scroll down to view the list of available printers. Pick your HP printer model from list displayed.
- The smart phone initializes the printer to print over the wireless network. You can also choose DIRECT-xx-HP to print with Wireless Direct.
- Navigate to the page’s bottom to change any print settings, and tap the Print icon. Check the output tray for the printed document.
How to Connect HP Envy 4520 to iPad and Print?
- Make sure that your HP printer supports AirPrint, and then proceed further steps for HP Envy 4520 Mobile Printing. Power on your printer, and activate the Wireless feature in it.
- Associate it with your router that is connected to a Wireless Access Point. Load enough blank papers into the input tray.
- Enable the Wi-Fi function on your iPad, and make sure to connect it to the same Wireless network to which the printer is connected.
- Open the document in the application from which you want to print. Tap the Share or Menu icon, and select the Print option.
- If there is no Share icon available, open the doc in another application. Touch the Select Printer option, and choose your printer model (connected to the same wireless network) from the list displayed on the screen.
- Set the total number of copies to be printed, which pages are to be printed, and other customization options.
- Tap Print in top-right corner of the screen, and the document prints from your HP Envy 4520 Mobile Printing printer.
HP Envy 4520 Print with Chrome App
With the HP mobile application for Chrome, you can print documents, photos, webpages, and emails from applications such as Google Photos, Google Docs, Mail, or Google Drive on the Chrome browser.
Requirements to Install HP Chrome App
- A Chromebook or a computer operating on Windows, Mac, or Linux OS.
- Make sure that you have an active and uninterrupted internet connection.
- A valid Google account is encrypted with a security code.
- An HP printer connected to Chromebook.
- The latest version of the Chrome browser installed in your Chromebook.
Easy Procedure to Install HP Chrome App
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer.
- Type HP Print for Chrome in the address bar, and press Enter.
- The HP Print for Chrome app window opens automatically.
- Click the Add to Chrome option on top.
- Proceed with the guidelines on the screen to complete the Download process.
- The HP Print for Chrome window opens.
- Exit the window, and start printing.
HP Envy 4520 Print a Document or Photo
- Open the document or image you want to print on your Chrome web-browser.
- Click the Print icon under the Menu option on top right-corner of the page.
- The Print window opens, and displays multiple options to choose from.
- Expand the Destination menu, and single-click the Change button.
- The Select a Destination window pops up automatically.
- Go to the Print Destinations tab, and choose your printer model from the list.
- Alter any print settings if required, and then click Print.
- The document prints from your printer.
HP Envy 4520 Print an E-Mail
- Open the email you want to print on your Chrome browser.
- Single-click the Print icon on top of the screen.
- The page to be printed opens automatically.
- Double-click the Destination menu, and click the Change button.
- The Select the Destination window that displays on the forthcoming screen.
- Navigate to the Print Destinations tab, and select your printer model.
- Change any print settings, and then click the Print icon.
- The email document prints from your HP Envy 4520 Mobile Printing printer.