Instant 123.hp.com/setup 5055
If you purchase the printer for the first time, it is necessary to set up it. The printer is available in a carton. Remove all the packing materials out of the printer. The packing materials are a USB cable, power cable, software installation CD, and a warranty card. Make use of the steps below to 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
How to Install HP Envy 5055 Printer?
Remove the Packing Materials Out of Box
- Open the carton by tearing the tape on top of it.
- Take the printer and other materials out of the box.
- Tear the protective sticker on the control panel on it.
- Place it on a flat surface.
- Remove the packing materials from the input tray, output tray, and scanner glass.
- The packaging is done to avoid damage to the printer during transportation.
- The resource materials in the box may vary based on the country/region.
Use the Power Cable for the Connection.
- A power cable is shipped along with the printer’s shipment box. Check if there is any damage on the cable.
- Place the printer near to a wall socket for an easy connection.
- Insert one end of the supplied cable to the printer’s rear and the other end to the wall socket. Press the Power button on your HP printer to turn it on.
- Use the arrows on the printer’s control panel to navigate to the settings on the 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer.
- Set the country, date, and time on the printer’s control panel. After making the changes, click OK to confirm your choice.
- View a welcome screen on the printer and click Next to start the ink cartridge installation process.
Install New HP Envy 5055 Ink Cartridges
- Elevate the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the cartridge carriage moves to the left side of the printer.
- Check if the carriage is idle and silent.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Hold the ink cartridge using the black plastic and tear the protective tape on top of it.
- Check if the ink cartridge contains a lid on top of it. If yes, raise it.
- Insert the ink cartridge into its relevant slot until it fixes into place.
- Confirm that the ink cartridge is inserted into the left side and black one into the right side.
- Close the lid for a secure 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
- Do not place the ink cartridge in open air for more than 30 minutes.
Load Paper into the Input Tray
- Open the input tray and move the paper guides to their farthest position.
- Load the paper into the HP printer’s input tray with the print side facing down.
- Ensure that you insert more than 250 sheets.
- Do not overfill the input tray.
- Ensure that you did not insert curled or wrinkled papers into the input tray.
- Do not bend the edges of the paper as it may lead to the paper jam issue.
- Move the stack into the paper tray until it fixes into place.
- Tap Done on the printer’s control panel. Move the output tray and extender.
- This is done for a secured alignment.
Align the HP Envy 5055 Ink Cartridges
- Open the scanner lid.
- Keep the printed alignment page facing down on the printer’s scanner glass.
- Place it according to the engraved guides.
- Close the scanner lid. Touch OK on the printer’s control panel.
- Wait until the printer aligns the ink cartridges.
- After completing the process, tap OK on the printer’s control panel.
- Now the printer hardware setup is complete. You can start 123.hp.com/setup 5055 the printing software.
Print an Alignment Page
- Use the Power button located on your printer to turn it on.
- Insert plain sheets of paper into the input tray.
- Click the HP Solution Center icon on the desktop to open it.
- If the software is not on the desktop, use the steps below.
- Select the Start icon on your Windows system. Choose the All Programs icon.
- Click Settings-> Print Settings-> Printer Toolbox in HP Solution Center.
- Click the Align the Print Cartridges icon. Select Align.
- Use the instructions on the screen to print an alignment page.
- Select Features-> Printer Services-> Toolbox.
- Select the Align the Print cartridges option on the Device Services tab.
- Select Align. Use the instructions to print an alignment page.
Install HP Envy 5055 Driver on the System
- Download the printer driver using the software installation CD.
- Press the Eject button on the system. After a while, insert the CD into the system.
- View the list of available setup files on the system.
- Select the .exe setup file to begin the installation process.
- Choose the connection type as Wired and Wireless connection.
- Type the postal code if required.
- Go through the instructions mentioned on the screen to complete the process.
- After 123.hp.com/setup 5055, select the printer’s name and then try to print.