HP Officejet Pro 8620 Mobile Printing
The printer has dynamic HP Officejet Pro 8620 Mobile Printing functionality. It can connect to Android, iOS, and Windows operating systems. You can associate the printer with your smartphone through various modes. They are as follows:
- HP Smart app.
- Apple AirPrint.
- HP ePrint app.
- HP Chrome app.
- HP Wireless Direct.
- HP Print Service Plugin.
- HP Voice-Activated Printing.
- Bluetooth feature.
How to Connect HP Officejet Pro 8620 to Android?
On your Android device, go to the Settings menu and select the About Phone option to view the current version of the Android OS installed.
PRINT USING HP PRINT SERVICE PLUGIN
- Turn on your smartphone and activate the Wireless function in it. Connect it to your router associated with a Wireless Access Point.
- Test the internet connection status and speed of the WAP. Link your printer to the same wireless network.
- On your mobile device, open the Google Play Store application. Type HP Print Service Plugin in the address bar and tap the Search icon.
- Tap the Install button and select Accept on the Confirmation window. Wait until the app downloads and installs on your mobile.
- After the installation completes, open the Settings menu. Go to the HP Print Service app and slide the toggle switch to On.
- If required, deactivate the other print service plugins. Load the document you want to print on your smartphone.
- Tap the Share icon and then select the Print option. A preview of the document will display on the screen.
- Scroll down to view the list of available printers. Pick your HP printer model from the list displayed.
- The smartphone initializes the HP Officejet Pro 8620 Mobile Printing printer to print over the wireless network. You can also choose DIRECT-xx-HP to print with Wireless Direct.
- Navigate to the page’s bottom to change any print settings and tap the Print icon. Check the output tray for the printed document.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Print with Chrome App
With the HP mobile application for Chrome, you can print documents, photos, webpages, and emails from applications such as Google Photos, Google Docs, Mail, or Google Drive on the Chrome browser.
Requirements for HP Chrome APP Installation
- A Chromebook or a computer operating on Windows, Mac, or Linux OS.
- Ensure that you have an active and uninterrupted internet connection.
- A valid Google account encrypted with a security code.
- An HP printer connected to the Chromebook.
- Latest version of the Chrome browser installed in your Chromebook.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 How to Install HP CHROME APP?
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer.
- Type HP Print for Chrome in the address bar and press Enter.
- The HP Print for Chrome app window opens automatically.
- Click the Add to Chrome option on top.
- Proceed with guidelines on the screen to complete the Download process.
- The HP Print for Chrome window pops up again.
- Exit the window and then start printing.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 How to Print Documents or Photo?
- Open the document or image to make a print on your Chrome web-browser.
- Click the Print icon under Menu on the top right-corner of that page.
- The Print window opens and displays multiple options to choose.
- Expand the Destination menu and single-click the Change button.
- The Select a Destination window pops up automatically.
- Go to the Print Destinations tab and select your printer model from the list.
- Alter any print settings if required and then click Print.
- The document prints from your printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 How to Print an E-Mail?
- Open the email on your Chrome browser.
- Single-click the Print icon on top of the screen.
- The Print opens automatically on the next screen.
- Double-click the Destination menu and click the Change button.
- The Select a Destination window displays on the forthcoming screen.
- Navigate to the Print Destinations tab and select your printer model.
- Change the print settings accordingly and then click the Print icon.
- The email document prints from your printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Mobile Printing ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based HP Officejet Pro 8620 Mobile Printing software/application that allows you to print from anywhere in the world, provided you have a strong and active internet connection. Protect your print information and print on the go with the ePrint application.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 How to Print from your Phone?
- Link your OJ Pro 8620 printer to a network source.
- Open an email application on your Android device.
- Tap the Compose icon to open a new mail.
- Type the printer’s mail address in the To field.
- Enter a subject line in the email subject box.
- Attach a document or photo to the email.
- Tap the Send icon and the doc will be shared via email.
- The printer prints the received file.
Instant HP Officejet Pro 8620 Google Cloud Print
- A smartphone that runs on Android or iOS operating system.
- For Android, the OS version should be 4.4 or later.
- For iOS (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), the installed OS should be 7 or later.
- Latest version of the Google Chrome browser must be installed in the device.
- A valid Gmail Account (with a security code or password).
- HP Officejet Pro 8620 Mobile Printing, a Google Cloud Print-enabled HP printer (the printer’s firmware version should be 20150410 or later).