HP Envy 5055 Printer Issues
Are you facing HP Envy 5055 Printer Issues when installing a driver or printing from the printer? The issues with their solutions are listed below. If you are not able to fix it, contact us.
HP Envy 5055 Network Scanner Connection Issue
- If you are unable to scan from the printer, or the computer and scanner are not found or fails, then reboot the printer, system, and router.
- Download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your Windows system. Install it depending on the instructions mentioned on the screen.
- Select the Fix Scanning option to view the list of performable options. If you view white checkmarks, it means the printer passed the test.
- If you view a white wrench, then there is an issue with the printer and it needs to be resolved.
- Fix the connection issue by uninstalling the printer driver and software. Make sure that you do not disconnect the printer from a network when uninstalling the
- Try to scan from a different scan software.
HP Envy 5505 Printer Not found during Network Driver Setup
- If the HP printer is not found during the network driver setup, check if the full-feature driver is properly installed on the system. Reboot the printer, system, and the router.
- Unplug the power cable from the router. Switch off the printer by pressing the Power button. End all the programs running on the system.
- After a while, reconnect the cable. Turn on the devices that are in the Off state. Check if the network and printer are working properly. You need to connect the printer and the system to the same wireless network.
- Check if the printer is compatible with dual-band router. If yes, set the frequency band to 2.4GHz.
- Move the cursor near to the network icon in the notification bar to view the network name and connection status on the system.
- Uninstall the printer driver and software. Unplug the connected USB cable from the printer’s rear. Find the driver in your Windows system and open the Control Panel.
- Select the Programs and Features icon. View the list of installed devices and select the printer’s name. Click Uninstall or Yes.
- Make use of the instructions for HP Envy 5055 Printer Issues on the screen for the software removal. After a while, reboot the printer and the system. Reinstall the printer driver and the system to fix the issue.
How to Solve HP Easy Start Software Installation Fails on HP Envy 5055 Printer Issue?
- Check if the wireless network is working properly. Change the frequency band of the router to 2.4 GHz. For your Mac system, check if the router supports Bonjour.
- If you are using a wireless network, open the Wireless Settings. Ensure that the wireless signal is switched on and enabled.
- If the printer is connected to a wired network, verify if the cable is connected to Ethernet port. A green light should be stable and an orange activity light should flicker.
- Select the network icon on your Mac to view the network name and connection status. If the signal strength is poor, move the printer and the system close to the wireless router.
- If the network status is disconnected, check if the network is working properly and then inspect the status again.
- Do not connect the printer to a Virtual Private Network (VPN) before installing the printer software. Disable the firewall software on the system.
- After a while, reconnect it to the network. Now the HP Envy 5055 Printer Issues will be solved.
HP Envy 5055 Printer Issues with Connection after Router or Wi-Fi Settings Change
- If the printer contains a touchscreen control panel, tap the Wireless icon on the home screen of the printer’s control panel.
- Tap the Setup icon. Select the Restore Network Defaults icon. Tap Yes to confirm your selection.
- After the default network settings are changed, tap the Wireless Settings icon.
- Tap Wireless Setup Wizard.
- View the list of available networks on the surroundings. Touch the network name.
- If the wireless network does not display, type the network name in the Enter New Network name field.
- Type the password if required. After connecting to a network, blue Wireless light displays on the printer’s control panel.
- If the printer does not have a touchscreen control panel, find the WPS button on the router. Switch on the printer. If the printer is in sleep mode, choose the Cancel button on the printer’s control panel.
- Long-press the Wireless button on the printer’s control panel. Find the WPS button on the router. After the HP printer connects to the network, a blue wireless light displays on the control panel.
- You can also use the application called HP Smart to connect the printer to a network.
HP Envy 5055 Can’t Print over a Guest or Host Network
To Solve HP Envy 5055 Printer Issues, Check if the Wi-Fi is turned on your system and the Android device. If you are using an Apple device, either use Wi-Fi Direct or HP Wireless Direct on the system. Installing the driver on a guest network is not recommended.