HP Officejet Pro 8710 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Troubleshooting is the process in which the solutions for all the issues that occur in the printer are provided in a step by step process. You can refer to the printer manual to obtain steps on how to rectify the errors. You can also contact our technical support team to resolve the Officejet printer problems quickly.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi
- Reset the print environment: Power Off your Officejet printer, and wait for at least 10 seconds.
- Disconnect the power cable from the rear of the printer.
- Switch Off the computer.
- Restart the wireless access point, unplug the cord from the wireless router.
- Wait for fifteen seconds, and reconnect the cord to the router. Wait until the router’s activity light starts blinking.
- Press the Wireless icon or the Wireless button on the control panel of your printer to enable the Wireless connection.
- Now, let the printer reconnect to your router. Turn On the computer, re-plug the cord to the printer, and try to print.
- Check if you have updated any security software on your computer.
- It might block the communication, so disable the software for a temporary period.
- Verify if the printer software is corrupt or outdated, uninstall, and then reinstall the latest driver from our website.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Troubleshooting Printer Offline Issue
- A Printer Offline error message appears on the operation panel of the Officejet printer.
- This HP Officejet Pro 8710 Troubleshooting problem usually occurs when the printer cannot communicate with the Windows or Mac device.
- To rectify the issue, use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- After downloading the Print and Scan Doctor tool, install it and open it.
- Select Start, and click the model of your printer.
- Choose Retry if your printer’s name is not available in the list.
- Click the Fix Scanning, or Fix Printing option.
- If a connection issue is present, follow the instructions that appear on the tool.
- Perform a print job. If the issue is not rectified, reset your Officejet Pro 8710 printer. For a wired connection, detach the USB cable, and reattach it.
- If the printer uses a wireless setup, check if the Internet is working properly. Is the issue is unresolved? Reach us by dialing the toll-free number.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Not Able to Print Anything
- Check if any error message or warning light appears on the Officejet printer’s control panel.
- Verify if there are enough papers in the main input tray.
- Make sure the ink in your cartridges is not empty.
- Ensure that the printer and the computer are connected correctly. They should be connected either through a USB cable or Wi-Fi network.
- Try using another USB cable.
- If you have installed a software that has a virtual printer, the printer not printing issue may occur.
- The print file might have been sent to the virtual printer, and not to your printer.
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu on your computer.
- Go to the Devices and Printers option, right-click on the correct printer to be used and then set it as Default.
- Also, confirm if the status of your printer is set to Ready. Clear the print queue, and re-add your printer to the list.
How to Clear HP Officejet Pro 8710 paper Jam?
- Clear paper jams from the printer’s rear: Switch On your Officejet printer by long pressing its Power button. Follow below steps for HP Officejet Pro 8710 Troubleshooting.
- Let the printer be switched On, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Press the tab that is present on the back side of the access door to release it.
- Pull the door to remove it from the printer.
- Take the jammed bits of torn paper out of the rollers that are present inside the printer.
- Reattach the rear access door, and gently push it forward until it locks into place.
- Reconnect the cord, and then switch On your Officejet printer.
- Carry out the Print function.
- Clear jams from the front area of the printer: Turn On the device, and open the access door.
- Disconnect the cord, and remove the paper tray. Remove the paper jams, and reinstall the tray. Lower the cartridge access door.
Unable to Install HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Driver
- The HP Officejet Pro 8710 Troubleshooting problem occurs because of several reasons.
- Begin the Print Spooler service: Errors in driver installation might occur if the spooler service has stopped working.
- Press the Windows and R keys combination on your keyboard to open the Run dialog box.
- Enter services.msc in the Run box, and then click the OK button.
- Double-click on Print Spooler to open the Properties dialog box.
- If the Service Status is disabled, select the Start button. Make sure you have set the startup type to Automatic.
- Choose the OK button to save the changes. Reboot your Personal Computer, and verify if the problem has been fixed.
- Reset your computer to restart the print spooler.
- Get the latest version of the printer software from our website.
- If the issue is not rectified, reach us by calling the toll-free number, and our tech team will help you to resolve the error.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver Software is Unavailable while Installation
- Drivers are the most important element in all printers.
- Any problem with the printer software can affect the entire process of the printer.
- The Driver unavailable error occurs when you are using a computer or laptop.
- The issue can happen if you use your printer frequently for getting large printed outputs.
- The driver problems affect the complete functionality of the printer.
- The incompatible printer software can result in the improper communication between the printer, and the Windows or Mac device.
- It can also occur if the version of the operating system used in your Personal Computer is outdated or corrupt.
- Check for updates in the OS, and perform the same if applicable.
- Try reinstalling the printer driver from this site.
- You can also contact us, and our tech assist team will help you to resolve any kind of HP Officejet Pro 8710 Troubleshooting problems.