Install HP Envy 4520
The printer is an affordable printer, and perfectly suits the technology usage. It provides an easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet. The Envy 4520 printer offers wired, wireless, and various mobile printing capabilities. The install hp envy 4520 process for the printer can be done quickly by using a few simple steps. The sleek, compact design of the printer saves your workspace. Use the optional quiet mode to print from anywhere without having any disruptions. The printer cuts your paper usage up to 50%. It allows users to print images directly from their cloud storage, or social media account. The Envy 4520 printer is an energy star certified printer, and it conserves energy consumption up to 60%. Keep the features of your printer in the palm of your hand using the HP Smart application. The printer supports a variety of paper sizes, and produces laser quality photos and documents.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Specification
- Printer Functions: Copy, Scan, and Print.
- The Envy 4520 printer gives a maximum of 50 copies.
- Weight: 11.93 lb
- Software included in the printer: HP Update, HP Printer Software, and HP Photo Creations.
- The printer prints 18 seconds in black, and 20 seconds for tri-colored ink.
- Resolution (black ink) – 1200*1200 dpi.
- Resolution (tri-colored ink) – 4800*1200 optimized dpi color.
- The Envy 4520 produces a duty cycle of 1000 pages.
- Print speed in black ink: 9.5 pages per minute.
- Print speed in colored ink: 6.8 pages per minute.
- HP Thermal Inkjet is the printing technology used.
- Display: 5.5cm LCD screen.
- Compatible types of ink: Pigment and Dye-based.
- The print language is HP PCL 3 GUI.
- Connectivity: wired, wireless, Wireless Direct, and mobile printing solutions.
- Paper handling in input tray: 100 sheets.
- Paper handling in output tray: 25 sheets.
- Automatic duplexing is supported.
Why Choose Us?
We provide you diagnostics for free. This helps you find out what kind of problem has occurred in your Envy printer.
Quick Repair Access
We have a team of technical executives who can handle and fix various issues that occur in your printer easily.
Customers are our priority, we are here to offer support all your queries with the Envy 4520 printer.
How to Install HP Envy 4520 Printer?
- Once the printer is delivered, check if the manufacturer’s seal is available on top of the printer box to install hp envy 4520.
- Replace the printer if the seal is not present. Cut the seal on the carton to open the box.
- Take the CD, user guide, warranty guide, power cord, USB cable, and all the other accessories out of the box.
- Remove the Envy 4520 printer out, and discard all the materials in it.
- Attach one end of the provided power cord to the Envy printer’s back, and the other end to a power supply outlet.
- Set the primary settings on the control panel of the printer. Tap your desired language and country/region.
- Press Yes to confirm your choice. If instructed, choose the date and time.
- Touch Done to end the initialization process. Place enough plain papers in the input tray. Install HP ink cartridges that are supplied in the shipment box.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Support
If you need any support during printing, our tech team is available to guide you. You can get support from us through chat, call, and email. Get benefited from our team by sharing your reviews, and you can ask any doubt in relation with your printer.
HP Envy 4520 Paper Type
- A4 sized paper: 210 * 297 mm
- A6 plain paper: 148 * 210 mm
- Photo paper: 3.0 * 5.0 inches, 4.0 * 6.0 inches
- Letter-sized photo paper: 8.5 * 11 inches
- Index card: 76.2 * 127 mm
- A6 card: 105 * 148.5 mm
- Index card letter: 216 * 279 mm
HP Envy 4520 Ink Number
The cartridges that you install hp envy 4520 must be genuine and compatible with the model of your printer. The ink cartridge number is given below,
- HP 63 Black ink cartridge – offers a page yield of up to 170 pages.
- HP 63 Tri-colored ink cartridge – gives an average yield of 145 pages.
HP Envy 4520 Driver Download
- A driver is program that is installed on your Windows or Mac device.
- It converts data to communicate with the printer. A driver is a software that acts as an interface between your Envy 4520 printer and Windows or Mac.
- Before starting the download process, remove all the unwanted files that are present on your PC.
- Obtain the current version of the printer software directly from this website for free.
- For downloading the driver, press the Driver Download button. Do not power Off your computer when the download is in progress.
- After the download process completes, find the setup file in the Downloads folder.
- Double-click on the .exe (Windows) or .dmg (Mac) driver file to install the driver.
- Once you have install hp envy 4520 driver, all the features of your Envy 4520 printer can be accessed. If you need any technical support, feel free to call our customer support team.
HP Envy 4520 Manual Download
- A booklet that is available in the printer’s shipment box is called as a manual or user guide. It is an instruction guide that is supplied along with the hardware component.
- The manual contains all essential information for users to make use of the HP printer.
- If the manual is not available, download the soft copy of the same from this site.
- It contains brief instructions about the hardware and software elements in the printer.
- If you experience any problem in your printer, refer to the troubleshooting section given in the manual.
- Make use of the index, and click on the specific topic to navigate to that particular page.
- Click the Manual Download button, a soft copy of the user guide gets downloaded on your computer or laptop.
- After the download completes, click on it to view the PDF copy of the manual for your Envy 4520 printer.
HP Envy 4520 Mobile Printing
Install HP Envy 4520, The process of sending a print job to the Envy 4520 printer from the Apple or Android devices is called mobile printing. It boosts productivity, and enables users to work with a variety of devices. To use this service, the mobile device must be linked either through a wireless or Bluetooth device. Various mobile printing capabilities are available, some of them include the HP Smart application, ePrint, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and more. Mobile printing solutions can also be used to monitor the status of the print jobs. If you use the Wi-Fi Direct connection, you do not require a wireless access point or network router.
HP Envy 4520 ePrint Setup
ePrint is available as a service or application. It enables printing from any supported printer. The Envy 4520 printer, and the mobile phone must be linked to the same wireless network. You can also attach the document to the email message that you want to send. ePrint is a secure service as the files to be printed are saved in a cloud-based storage.
HP Envy 4520 AirPrint Setup
AirPrint is a feature that is inbuilt in Mac, and iOS operating systems that allow users to carry out printer functions using wireless LAN install hp envy 4520. It helps you create quality printed outputs without the need to download or install printer drivers. AirPrint feature includes automatic selection of media, and easy discovery.
HP Envy 4520 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is a technology that is developed by Google and is available free of cost. It allows you to do the printer functions from anywhere including your smartphones. Before using the Cloud Print feature, make sure your printer supports it. To make use of Google Cloud Print, the Chrome browser must be installed on your computer or laptop.
HP Envy 4520 Wireless Setup
- Gather the following items, the Service Set Identifier that is your network name. The network password might also be named as the WPA or WEP security passphrase.
- Link your Windows or Mac device to a correct Wi-Fi network.
- To download the printer software, Web Services, and for getting printer updates, it is recommended to use a cable or DSL as the Internet install hp envy 4520.
- Check if the wireless access point, and the computer are switched On.
- Place your Envy 4520 printer and PC within the range of the router.
- If you have attached any USB or Ethernet cables to the printer, unplug it.
- Turn On your Envy 4520 printer by pressing and holding the Power button present on it. Press the Setup menu on the control panel of your printer.
- Tap the Wireless icon, the Wireless menu appears on the printer’s screen. Press Settings, and touch the Wireless Settings option.
- Tap Wireless Setup Wizard, and then comply with the prompts that appear on the screen to link the printer to your wireless network.
- Once the wireless setup is done, the HP Installer adds your printer’s name to the list of available printers.
- If the printer model is not added to the queue, it indicates that there is a problem with your local network.
HP Envy 4520 USB & Ethernet Setup
HP Envy 4520 Ethernet Connection
- Before beginning with the Ethernet setup, install hp envy 4520 Full Feature software package directly from our website.
- Make sure all Ethernet ports are present on your network router or access point.
- Connect the laptop or computer to the router.
- Remove the Ethernet cable which is supplied along with your Envy 4520 printer.
- Get a compatible Ethernet cable if it is not available in the shipment box.
- For setting the wired connection, make sure not to use a standard telephone cable.
- Locate the physical Power button on your Envy 4520 printer, and press it to turn On the device.
- Remove any plastic covers or protective plugs that are present at the rear of your printer.
- Connect one end of the cable at the Envy printer’s rear.
- Plug the other end to an appropriate port on your router, and then add your printer’s name to the list of printers on your desktop.
Install HP Envy 4520 USB
- Check if the Full Feature driver is installed on your computer, else download the same from our website.
- Make sure to Install HP Envy 4520 to a power source.
- Turn On your Envy printer by pressing its Power button.
- Take the USB cable out of the shipment box, else get a cable that is compatible with your device.
- Power On your computer. Connect one end of the USB cable at the printer’s rear.
- Plug the other end of the HP supplied cable to the USB port that is located on your system.
- Click the Start button on the computer, and select the Settings menu that is available in the lower left column of the window.
- Choose Devices, and click the Printers and Scanners or Print and Fax option.
- Select Add a Printer or Scanner, and choose the name of your Envy 4520 printer.
- Click Add Device, and comply with the on-screen instructions to complete the USB connection.
HP Envy 4520 Troubleshooting
Multiple issues might arise in your Envy 4520 printer. The procedures that are carried out to rectify various issues is called as troubleshooting. To resolve the printer problems, follow the solutions that are provided in the user guide. You can get your errors like scanner problems, outdated printer software, and Install HP Envy 4520 issues resolved quickly through our technical support team.
Printer Offline Error in HP Envy 4520 Printer
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor application on your computer.
- Open the tool, and select the Start option. Choose the name of your HP Envy 4520 printer.
- Select the Fix Scanning or Fix Printing option. Comply with the prompts on the screen to resolve the issue.
- Restart the Envy 4520 printer and the Windows or Mac device.
- For a wireless setup, reset the Wireless access point. Ascertain that the Internet connection is proper.
HP Envy 4520 Paper Jam
- The paper jam error must be removed as soon as possible.
- Turn Off your Envy 4520 printer.
- Raise the cartridge access door. Open the paper path handle, and remove the cover from it.
- Check if any paper jams are present, and take them out of the Envy 4520 printer.
- Reinsert the path cover, and check if the paper jam error message on the printer’s panel has disappeared. Does the problem persist? Contact our tech assist team.
HP Envy 4520 Printer is Unable to Print
- Check if you have placed enough papers in the input tray. Make sure to Install HP Envy 4520 ink cartridges correctly.
- Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable if the printer uses a wired network.
- Confirm if the Envy 4520 printer and the Windows or Mac system are associated with the same local network.
- Make sure to set your Envy 4520 printer as the default one.
- If the issue persists, contact us.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Not Scanning
- To fix the scanner problem, launch the Hardware and Device troubleshooter.
- Click Start, and type troubleshooting in the Search field.
- Select the Troubleshooting option, and then click Hardware and Devices in the Hardware and Sound window.
- A pop-up window displays, choose the Next option to troubleshoot the hardware.
- Verify if the scanner is working. If the issue continues, feel free to contact our customer support team.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Won’t Turn On
- Reset the Envy 4520 printer, this is done to reset the internal power module.
- Try to Connect another device to the wall outlet in order to verify if the power supply is working.
- Disconnect the plugged power cord from the rear of the printer, and also from the outlet, surge protector or strip.
- Wait for a minute, and replug the power cord between the printer and the socket.
- Do not use extensions to establish the power connection. We Hope that you got a complete to Install HP Envy 4520 Printer.