Quick HP Envy 5534 Setup
The printer supports wireless printing, scanning, and copying. It has a 2.5” touch-screen. This HP Envy 5534 Setup printer is compatible with Apple computers, Microsoft PCs, and mobile devices. It is capable of printing photo quality images without borders. It supports automatic two-sided printing. This All-in-One printer produces lab-quality, borderless photos, and laser-sharp documents at less time. This printer lets you print wirelessly.
HP Envy 5534 Specifications and Features
- The HP Envy 5534 printer is capable of printing from scan to email, print from memory card, and HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- The monthly volume of this printer is 300-400 pages.
- It supports Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, and Wireless Direct printing features.
- The maximum supported memory of this HP printer is 128 MB.
- Its maximum copying speed is up to 21 ppm (mono) and up to 17 ppm (color).
- Its maximum copying resolution is up to 600 x 600 dpi (mono) and up to 600 x 1200 dpi (color).
- The document can be enlarged to 400% on this printer.
- This printer gives you an option to reduce the document view scale up to 25%.
- It is HP Envy 5534 Setup with a 128 MB RAM.
- It is an Energy-Star certified device.
- The maximum printing resolution of this HP printer is up to 1200 x 600 dpi (mono) and up to 4800×1200 dpi (color).
- Its maximum printing speed is up to 21 ppm (mono) and up to 17 ppm (color).
What kind of HP Envy 5534 Printer Issues we Resolve?
All the technical issues related to your HP printer will be resolved here. The technical experts are here to provide you with quick solutions for all the common issues that arise on your printer. This site includes instructions on resolving the problems with the printer. If these instructions on this site did not give any solution to your problem, contact us.
HP Envy 5534 Unboxing Setup
- Open the new HP Envy 5534 printer from the cardboard box.
- Find a suitable place to keep it and check if the room temperature suits the device.
- After connecting the power cord, check if the printer powers on.
- If the HP printer does not turn on, press the Power button on the device.
- The desired preferences should be set on the control panel screen.
- After setting the preferences, click the OK button to confirm the choice you made.
- Open the paper tray of your printer and load a stack of paper into it.
- Open the ink cartridge access door of your HP Envy 5534 and insert the ink cartridges in their slots.
- Align the installed ink cartridges and then download the printer software from this site.
- HP Envy 5534 Setup the downloaded printer software on your computer and start operating the printer.
Free HP Envy 5534 Driver and Manual Download
To download the best driver for your printer, click the download link given on this site. When the printer driver downloads on the PC, double-click on it and it installs on your computer. If you need guidance, contact us.
After the driver downloads on the computer, install it on the device. Double-click the downloaded driver file in the Downloads folder. When the installation begins on the computer, go with the on-screen prompts. If the installation fails, contact us.
You can use the printer manual to access the printer without any trouble. If the manual is lost, get the manual online. Click the Manual Download link on this site and the user guide downloads on the computer. Use the instructions in it to operate the printer.
HP Envy 5534 Setup for Mobile Printing
HP Envy 5534 ePrint Setup
- Obtain the printer’s email address by HP Envy 5534 Setup to the web.
- Power on the printer and enable the Web Services feature.
- Click on the HP ePrint button on the control panel of the printer. Select the Setup option and continue with the on-screen prompts to enable the Web Services option.
- Click Print or Print Info if the Web Services option has been turned on already.
- The printer’s control panel displays the email address.
- Create a new email from your email account and enter the printer’s email address.
- Type the subject line and attach the document to print. Then choose the Send button.
- If you need to print an email, open it and then click Forward.
- Enter your printer’s email address and then choose the Send button.
HP Envy 5534 AirPrint Setup
- Confirm that the printer supports AirPrint and it is connected to the iOS device on the same network.
- Follow these steps to connect the HP printer to the iOS device through a wireless network.
- Unplug the USB or Ethernet cable and choose the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu on the HP Envy 5534 Setup printer’s control panel screen. Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option and go with the on-screen prompts.
- You can now try to print using the AirPrint feature.
- Open the document to print and click on Share. Select the Print button. Choose the Select Printer option on the Printer Options menu. Choose the name of your printer and select the Options menu.
- After making all the required alterations, choose the number of copies and then click on Print.
HP Envy 5534 Cloud Print Setup
- The printer should be connected to the Google Cloud Print first. Switch on the printer and check if the ink cartridges are installed in the printer.
- See if the printer and the PC are connected to the same network.
- Go to the Chrome browser on the PC and sign into the Google Account.
- Type the text Chrome://devices in the address bar then choose the Enter button.
- The printers available on the network will be detected by Google Cloud Print.
- Confirm the registration on the control panel of the HP Envy 5534 Setup printer and go with the instructions on the page. A confirmation page prints.
- To print a document, open the Chrome browser on the PC and sign into your Google account.
- Open Google Cloud Print and then open Print jobs. Select the Print button and choose Upload file to print. Choose the Select a file from my computer option.
- Tap the document you need to print and then choose Open.
- Click the name of your printer from the Google Cloud Print window. Alter the print settings and tap the Print button.
HP Envy 5534 How to Print from Android?
If you need to print from Android, go with these steps below.
- Initially, install the HP Print Service Plugin on your Android device.
- Open the application called Google Play Store and search for the HP Print Service Plugin on the search box.
- Click on Install and the HP Print Service Plugin installs on the Android device.
- When the HP Envy 5534 Setup completes, select your Android device to enable the plugin.
- Disable other print service plugins if required and start printing using the HP Print Service Plugin.
- Open the document to print and select the Menu (three dots) option.
- Choose the Print button and the print preview screen appears.
- Click HP [your printer model name] and then choose the Print button. The document gets printed.
HP Envy 5534 How to Print from Ios?
Use AirPrint to print the documents from the iOS device.
- Check whether the printer supports AirPrint and the iOS device runs iOS 4.2 or later.
- Make sure that the iOS device and the printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Remove the USB or Ethernet cable and use these steps to connect the printer to the network.
- Choose the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu on the control panel of the printer, and click on the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Proceed with the remaining on-screen instructions and then try to print.
- Open the document and choose the Share icon.
- Select the Print or Print icon and click on Select Printer on the Printer Options menu. Choose your printer from the list.
- Choose the Options menu to alter other settings.
- Select the number of copies and then click Print.
HP Envy 5534 How to Print?
If you need to print the documents with your HP Envy 5534 Setup printer, follow these steps below.
- Open the document and edit it. Alter the text font and size, select the layout options, and change the appearance settings.
- Choose the File menu on the document and select the Print option to open General Settings.
- Select the Printer Properties, Properties, or Preferences option to access more quality, layout, and advanced print settings.
- Check whether the Document Properties or Printing Preferences window appears. Change the layout and paper settings for your print job. Alter the quality and color settings and select the OK option. Tap the Print button.
HP Envy 5534 Setup for Scan
Use these steps to scan a document using the HP Envy 5534 printer.
- Take the document you need to scan and place it on the scanner glass of the printer.
- If the printer supports document feeder, place the document on it.
- Search for HP on your Windows computer then choose the name of the printer.
- If the HP Printer Assistant opens, select the Scan option.
- Choose the option called Scan a Document or Photo and the HP Scan opens.
- Choose a scan shortcut. Alter the scan job settings and then select the Scan option.
HP Envy 5534 How to Copy?
To copy the documents, make use of these steps below.
- Place the document for making a copy on the scanner glass and click the Copy, Copy Document, or Copy photo option on the HP Envy 5534 Setup printer’s control panel screen.
- Alter the available basic settings as required. Click on Settings or the Gear icon. The advanced copy settings option will be displayed.
- Make all the required settings and based on the printer, choose the Start button. Otherwise, return to the main copy screen.
- Tap Back and then choose the Start Color, Start Black, or OK option to begin the copy job.
How to Install HP Envy 5534 Ink Cartridge?
- Make use of these steps to install the ink cartridges in the printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and follow the steps below.
- Take the new ink cartridge and insert it into the slots properly.
- Push the ink cartridge gently until it fixes in its place properly.
- Ensure the ink cartridge is fixed properly in its place and close the cartridge access door.
- Repeat the same action if you need to install the other ink cartridge.
- After HP Envy 5534 Setup the ink cartridge, align them to improve the print quality.
- Once done with aligning the installed ink cartridges, start printing the documents and check if the ink cartridges are installed correctly.
- If there is a problem in printing the documents, then try to reinstall the ink cartridges.
HP Envy 5534 Troubleshooting
The most common issues that arise on the printer are printer is Offline (Windows & Mac), HP Instant Ink troubleshooting, Network Scanner Connection error (Windows), No Connection after router or Wi-Fi Settings change, etc.
How to Solve HP Envy 5534 Printer Offline Issue?
If the printer goes offline, resolve the issue using the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool or reset the print environment. If the issue did not resolve, set the default printer. If you are using a Mac computer, try to reset the printer and remove multiple printers from the printer list.
HP Envy 5534 USB Scanner Connection error
If the printer encounters a USB scanner connection error, try to restart the printer and computer. Check the USB connection and use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to resolve the issue. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer software.
HP Envy 5534 No connection after Wi-Fi settings or router change
If there is no connection on the printer after changing the router or Wi-Fi settings, click the Wireless icon on your HP printer’s control panel. Choose the Setup icon and tap Restore Network Defaults or Restore Network Settings. Click Yes and select the back arrow button after the default network settings are restored. Select Wireless Settings and tap Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the wireless network name and tap Enter New Network name. Enter the wireless network name and type WEP or WPA key. Then click on Done and the issue will be resolved.
HP Envy 5534 Ink Cartridge Problem
Check if the ink cartridges are compatible. Remove the ink cartridges from the printer and reinsert them into their slots. If this solution did not rectify the issue, try to clean the electrical contacts. If the issue persists, remove and reinsert the cartridges and clean the cartridge contacts again. Try to restart the printer and see if the HP Envy 5534 Setup printer issue is resolved. Otherwise, identify the problematic cartridge to replace it.