Easy HP Envy 5660 Setup
HP Envy 5660 is an all-in-one printer that supports printing, scanning, and copying. You can easily HP Envy 5660 Setup from your smartphone or tablet. Print on both sides of the pages using the Automatic Duplex printing feature. Conserve paper cost and time with the help of this feature. You can use a separate photo tray to print photo paper. Make use of the touchscreen panel to create photos. Insert the memory card into the slot on printer to start the printing process. Use high-yield ink cartridges to print a number of pages when compared to a standard one. It is an Energy Star certified HP printer that conserves 50 % of power.
HP Envy 5660 Printer Features and Specs
- Use the Scan to email feature to send the scanned files to an email address.
- The printer supports Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Enroll the printer name to the HP Instant Ink feature.
- Print photos without margins using the Borderless printing feature.
- The printer supports various connections such as Wireless, Wired, and USB.
- The printer’s input tray handles up to 100 sheets.
- The output tray handles up to 25 sheets
- The printer supports various media types.
- The page yield for black cartridge is 200 pages.
- The page yield for tri-color cartridge is 165 pages.
Quick HP Envy 5660 Install
- Open the carton by cutting the tape on top of it.
- Take the printer out of the box, and eliminate all the packing materials surrounding the box.
- Use the power cable to link the printer to a wall socket, and turn it on.
- Insert plain sheets of paper into the printer’s input tray.
- Adjust the paper width guides until they rest against the paper edges.
- Install the ink cartridges into their respective slots.
- After a while, the printer prints an alignment page.
- HP Envy 5660 Setup the driver on the system using the software installation CD.
HOW TO REACH US?
Dial the Toll-free number on our website. Our technical team will guide with solutions for all printer issues.
HP Envy 5660 Driver Download and Installation
A driver serves acts as a bridge between the printer and the system. The printer supports two types of drivers- full feature and basic. You can use two ways for Driver HP Envy 5660 Install. The first method is by using the software installation CD, and the other method is downloading the driver from our website. Use the full feature driver to avail all the latest features of the printer. If you are using the basic driver, get all the basic functions of the printer. The setup file may vary based on the operating system. Do not download the driver when the system is switched off.
HP Envy 5660 Printer Manual Download
A printer’s user manual contains all setup procedures to connect the printer and the system. If you are using a printer for the first time, use the manual. The manual is available as hard and soft copy. The manual also contains a pictorial representation of the setup process, and instructions for HP Envy 5660 Setup. Take the printer out of the box. If the manual is unavailable, click the link on our website to begin the download process. It is available in the PDF format. Use the user manual index to view the number of pages, and its topics. Click on the page number to navigate to the respective page.
HP Envy 5660 Install Printer Functions
How to Print?
Printing is the main function of a printer. You need to load the papers into the input tray. Install the full feature driver on the system. Check if the drivers are installed properly. Connect the printer and the system using a USB cable.
How to Scan?
Scanning is the process of converting an original into a digital one. You can use various software to scan from the printer. The method of scanning may vary either by using the scanner glass, or the Automatic Document Feeder Tray.
How to Copy?
Copy is the process of creating duplicates of an original document. Scan the original initially to create copies of the document. Open the scanner lid, and keep the document on the scanner glass along the engraved guides. After a while, create any number of copies of the original.
How to Fax?
Fax is the process of sending and receiving documents via a landline connection. It is mainly used for commercial usage. You can send only one document at a time. HP Envy 5660 Setup the full feature driver on your Windows system.
HP Envy 5660 How to Print Documents in Windows and Mac?
- Open the document or photo from the system to print.
- Insert plain sheets of paper into the printer’s input tray.
- Extend the paper width guides, and let them rest against the edges of the paper.
- Open the File menu on top of the menu bar. View the Print Dialog box screen.
- Choose the printer name from the list of available devices.
- Select the number of copies that you intend to print.
- Change the orientation of the print by selecting either the Landscape or Portrait option.
- Click Print to start the printing process.
- Get output sheets on the output tray.
HP Envy 5660 How to Print Photos in Windows and Mac?
- Take the plain papers out of the input tray.
- Insert the short edge of the photo paper into the tray.
- Load it such that the tab faces the HP Envy 5660 Setup printer.
- Slide the paper width guides so that they rest against the edges of the paper.
- Adjust the photo to improve colors and brightness.
- Right-click on the photo to open it, choose Open with, and click Windows Photo Viewer or Paint.
- View the File menu, and click Print. Make the relevant necessary changes in the Print Settings if required.
- Click OK -> Print. Get the printed sheets from the output tray.
HP Envy 5660 How to Copy?
- Insert the document or photo on the scanner glass or the Automatic Document Feeder Tray.
- If the printer contains a text-based control panel, tap Copy, Copy Document or Copy Photo on the printer’s control panel.
- Tap the Settings icon to see the Advanced copy settings.
- Scroll down the control panel and open Settings.
- Change the settings based on the printer model. Select the 2-Sided Copying option to copy on both sides of the page.
- Tap Start, and move to the main Copy screen by tapping Back. Select the Start Black or Start Color option.
HP Envy 5660 Duplex Copying
- Use the HP Envy 5660 Setup printer’s control panel to copy on both sides of the page.
- Most printers have a control panel display. Insert plain sheets of paper into the printer’s input tray.
- Find the 2-sided Copying menu on the printer’s control panel.
- Tap Copy -> Settings.
- Enable the feature based on the printer model.
- You need to flip the pages when the printer prompts you to do so.
- Choose the box adjacent to the setting’s name.
- Move down to the display screen to view all the copy jobs.
- Make use of the 2-2 sided option to see a two-sided original.
HP Envy 5660 How to Scan from a Computer?
- Open the scanner lid to load the paper.
- Place the paper based on the engraved guides along it.
- If the printer does not contain an ADF tray, use the Automatic Document Feeder tray for inserting paper.
- Load the paper into the tray with the printed side facing upwards.
- After a while. adjust the guides on either side of the pages.
- Click the Scan button to start with the scanning process.
- The scanned file stores automatically in the Destination folder.
- Change the destination folder if required.
HP Envy 5660 How to Scan using HP Scan Software?
- HP Envy 5660 Setup the full feature driver on your Windows system.
- The driver includes HP Scan Software as it is embedded in it.
- Elevate the scanner lid. Load the document on the scanner glass along the engraved guides.
- Insert the document into the ADF tray. Extend the guides for a secure alignment.
- Go to the Start menu. Type HP on the search bar.
- Select the HP Scan software option to view the list of available devices.
- Click on the printer name from the list of available devices.
- Choose the destination folder if required. Press the Scan icon to store the scanned document to a destination folder.
HP Envy 5660 How to Fax?
- Obtain a standard telephone cable in the printer’s shipment box.
- Insert one end of the HP provided cable to the printer’s rear, and the other end to the telephone port.
- Set the fax settings from the printer’s control panel.
- The settings are fax header, Answer mode/Auto Answer, Rings to Answer, and Set the ring type.
- Choose the volume level to hear sounds made while the fax call.
- Confirm a fax test to check if the fax HP Envy 5660 Setup is successful.
- Use a fax transaction log report to see the fax job history.
- Click Fax or Setup menus on the printer’s control panel.
Quick Wireless HP Envy 5660 Setup
The wireless network is a connection method to HP Envy 5660 Install Printer and the system. You need network name and password for the connection process. The credentials are case-sensitive. Assign a unique network name to avoid confusion with surrounding networks. Use a strong password. Click Read more to navigate to the Wireless setup.
HP Envy 5660 Wired Setup
Check if the printer supports the Wired Connection. Use the Ethernet or USB cable to connect the printer to a network. Connect one end of the cable to the printer’s Ethernet port, and the other end to the router. Power ON the printer and the system. View the printer name in the list of available devices.
HP Envy 5660 Troubleshooting Issue
Most devices encounter various kinds of issues. One such device is a printer. You may face various kinds of issues such a paper jam, printer offline, printing blank pages, printing not prints black, etc. Use the solutions provided on our website to fix HP Envy 5660 Setup printer related issues. Click the Read more option to view the printing issues.
This website contains all details regarding the printer, setup procedures, connection, and troubleshooting. The Envy 5660 printer supports printing, scanning and copying features. Do you want to know more details about printer issues? Contact us.