123.hp.com/setup 100 Utility Mac Printing Software
HP Utility is nothing but a printer management software. It installs along with the full feature Mac print driver package. This software lets you know information on current 123.hp.com/setup 100 printer status, estimate remaining ink levels, analyze network settings, and more. To get more details about Utility Mac printing software, refer to the instructions on this site.
HP Officejet 100 How to Open HP Utility?
When the full feature HP Officejet 100 printer software is installed on your Mac computer, check if the HP Utility is installed automatically. Use these instructions to open HP Utility.
- Initially, check whether the HP Utility is installed on the Mac PC.
- Click on Finder, select GO in the top menu bar, and choose Applications. Then double-click HP folder > HP Utility.
- When the setup and activation screen is displayed by the HP Utility, tap Continue to finish the software setup for your HP Officejet 100 printer.
- Proceed to install the full feature driver if HP Utility is not available in the Application list.
- Get the best printer software from this site and 123.hp.com/setup 100 it on the Mac computer.
HP Officejet 100 Printer Management Tools and Features of HP Utility
Use the HP Utility toolbar to view options that let you access details regarding the HP Officejet 100 printer, supplies, recycling, registration, settings, product improvement, and HP support.
- Devices : The available printers and the HP Officejet 100 printer status will be displayed in a list by this Devices option.
- All Settings : If you need to access the information about your HP Officejet 100 printer, use this All settings option. Locate the All Settings tab and view the information about your chosen printer.
- Supplies Status : Shows details on current ink cartridge supply levels. Also displays information about HP Instant Ink. If your ink cartridges should not be used in another printer, enable the HP Ink Cartridge Protection feature.
- Supply Info : Get details regarding your ink cartridge replacement options and model numbers with the help of this option.
- Device Information : Shows details about the connection type, print driver version, and the 123.hp.com/setup 100 printer model. You also have an option to print a Network Configuration Page.
- Align : To improve the print quality, print an alignment page with the Align feature. Whenever you replace an ink cartridge, it is better if you use the Align feature.
- Clean Back of Page Smear : Clean HP Officejet 100 printer parts that might be causing the smear by running this automated tool.
- Clean Printheads : Run this automated tool to clean the printheads to help resolve print quality issues.
- Paper Feed Cleaning : Choose this automated tool to improve paper feed problems.
- Print Quality Diagnostics : If there are any print issues and you need to check for it, then print a print quality diagnostic page.
- Test : If you want to check the alignment, print quality, or connection issues, then a test page should be print with the HP Officejet 100 printer. This test page provides all the above details you need.
- Message Center : This option in your 123.hp.com/setup 100 printer lets you view the errors, warnings, or supplies status on the device’s screen. To use this option, you need to enable it.
- Auto-off : Before your HP Officejet 100 printer shuts off, this Auto off option lets you set the amount of time.
- Network Settings : If you need to configure or change the network settings of your device, then make use of this option. It lets you change and configure the network settings.
- Wireless Setup : This option can be used to change from a USB connection to a wireless one. If you have established a USB connection between the HP Officejet 100 printer and the computer, and need to change that connection to Wireless, then make use of this option.
- Scan to Computer : If you need to enable the Scan to computer feature, then use this option. When you enable this feature, it lets you scan from the front panel of your HP Officejet 100 printer. After that, it sends the output to the computer automatically.
- HP Support : The HP Support comprises online troubleshooting and support information. If you need to access this information, go to HP Support. First, confirm that your 123.hp.com/setup 100 printer is listed. Then tap on the Continue button. You will be directed to the printer’s HP Support Web page.
- Supplies : The HP printer supplies can be purchased online. Go with the instructions to the SureSupply website.
- Registration : Your printer can be registered online using this feature. Also the information can be submitted online. There is a possibility to access support and troubleshooting options. Go to the top of the HP registration web page and locate the Printers tab. The support and troubleshooting options will be available on the Printers tab.
- Recycling : To obtain more details regarding environmental and convenient ways to recycle your HP products, have a look at the sustainability report.
- Product Improvement : This feature lets you participate in an anonymous research program. Personal information will not be collected.
Change from USB 123.hp.com/setup 100 to Wireless in HP Utility
If you need to change the USB connection to wireless in HP Utility, then follow these steps below.
- Go to the All Settings tab and change your connections using the Wireless Setup feature.
- Select the Wireless Setup icon.
- Go with the on-screen instructions to change the connection type from the USB connection to the wireless connection for your HP Officejet 100 printer and computer.
Does HP Utility is Available for Windows?
- No, HP Utility is not available for Windows PC. It is only available for Mac PC.
- The HP Solution Center or HP Printer Assistant that comprises the similar tools and features will be included in the Windows full feature driver of your 123.hp.com/setup 100 printer.