How to Scan from HP Officejet 4650?
Scanning is a process that can be easily carried out with little guidance. Here, a set of instructions has been specified about How to Scan from HP Officejet 4650, various types of documents and the different methodologies available to scan them.
How does HP Officejet 4650 Scanning Works?
- Scanning a document is the process of copying the document and uploading it in any other device for reference or easy sharing.
- Documents, files, images, photos, etc. can be scanned to your computer, your Email, or can be created into a text file.
- For Windows:
- Search and download the HP Scan software on your computer before initiating the scan process.
- Place your document that you want to scan on the platen glass with the original side facing upwards.
- Search for HP in windows and choose your printer. Tap Scan and select Scan a Document or Photo. Choose a destination on your system to save your file and then click Scan.
- The document or photo will be scanned to your computer successfully.
- For Mac:
- For a Mac system, download the HP Easy Scan app from the app store to scan documents or images to your Mac.
- To scan from a Mac system, follow the specified guidelines.
- Search your Mac system for Scan option and then choose HP Easy Scan.
- Select the HP printer from the list of printers available under Scanner drop-down menu.
- How to Scan from HP Officejet 4650, Choose the Scan Type option from the Presets menu. Tap the Scan option to scan the document.
- After the scanning process is complete, click on the thumbnail of the scanned image or item, and choose Edit to modify the color or crop the file or image.
- Click the Send button present on the bottom-right corner of the window. Choose the destination folder to store your scanned file. Edit the name as per your choice and tap Save.
HP Officejet 4650 Scanner Connection Error
- The first step is to confirm if the issue is related to the printer. Make sure the Wireless button is turned on. Also check, if the HP printer is connected to the correct network.
- For wired connections, ensure that the Ethernet cable is connected properly. Check if the green link on the router is steady. If it is, then the issue is not related to the printer.
- Restart your printer and computer to resolve this issue. Open HP Printer Assistant and choose Scan a Document or Photo. Ensure that the checkbox near the Automatically start Scan to Computer when I log onto Windows option is enabled.
- Press Scan Settings in HP Solution Center and view the scan connection status.
- If this fails, run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to resolve the How to Scan from HP Officejet 4650 issue.