HP Officejet 7110 Mobile Printing
The printer can be set up on both wireless and wired connections. The printer is efficient concerning energy usage and performance. It supports HP Officejet 7110 Mobile Printing such as HP Smart App, Wireless Direct, HP Print Service Plugin, AirPrint, etc. These mobile printing services enable easy access of the printer from any mobile device connected to the Internet. A detailed description of each mobile printing service is provided below.
HP Smart Application
- The Smart app can play various roles. It enables users to print quickly and scan documents, monitor ink levels, and troubleshoot printer issues from your Android or Apple iOS mobile devices.
- Connect your mobile to a wireless network.
- Download and install the HP Smart app on your mobile. The Android version should be of OS 5.0 (Lollipop) or later and the iOS version should be 10 or later.
- Open the app and add the HP OfficeJet 7110 printer.
- To print a document, tap the Print Tile on the application’s home screen and select the Document icon.
- Locate the document and touch the Print icon. As mentioned above, this app can also be used for scanning purpose. Place the document you want to perform a scan on the scanner glass or the Automatic Document Feeder, and tap the Scan tile on app’s home screen.
- Open the Settings menu on the app and make changes if necessary. Tap Scan.
HP Print Service Plugin
- Ink cartridges are replaced when the ink goes below the low ink level.
- You can also change the cartridges if they are damaged.
- Download and install the HP Print Service Plugin from the Google Play store, and install it. If you are an Android 7, the plugin opens automatically. You need to open the Settings menu and then turn it on the HP Print Service if you are Android 6 user.
- To print with the plugin, open the document or photo that you want to print, tap the menu icon and then select Print to open the print preview.
- Select the printer’s name and make changes to the print settings if necessary. Now tap the Print icon. The printer will begin to print your document.
HP Officejet 7110 Wireless Direct
The HP Wireless Direct feature can be used to establish a direct wireless connection between your printer and mobile device without the need for a router. You can print documents or photos securely from Wi-Fi-enabled computers or mobile devices when the HP Wireless direct is activated on your printer.
- Tap the Wireless option on your printer’s control panel and select the Network Setup option or open the Wireless Settings menu. Now tap the Wireless Direct option and turn the connection on.
- Touch Settings on your mobile and select the Wi-Fi option. Select the printer’s name displayed and enter the security passcode if prompted.
- Open the document to make a print, and then select Print. Select the printer’s name and tap Print. Once the print job is complete, connect your mobile to a wireless network.
HP Officejet 7110 Apple AirPrint
The HP Officejet 7110 Mobile Printing Apple AirPrint feature is supported on Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod running on iOS version 4.2 and later. The printer and your mobile have to be connected to the same wireless network.
- Open the document to print and then select the Share icon. Tap Print and select the Printer’s name in the Printer Options menu. You can change the print settings like paper size, etc.
- Tap Print after choosing the number of copies.
HP Officejet 7110 Printing using the Built-in Mobile Printing Solution on Windows 10 Mobile
- The printer and the mobile have to be connected to the same wired or Wireless network. You can print emails, images, web pages, and documents using the built-in printing solution.
- In case you have connected the printer to a wired network, the green link light on the printer’s control panel should be steady, and the orange activity light should blink when the Ethernet cable is connected.
- If you have established a wireless connection for your printer, check if the wireless feature of the printer is turned on and both the printer and computer are connected to the same network.
- Open the Wi-Fi settings on your Windows 10 mobile and make sure the mobile is connected to the network for HP Officejet 7110 Mobile Printing. Open the document using appropriate application and tap the Print icon. Preview the document and modify the print settings if required. Finally, touch the Print option.