123.hp.com/setup 7110 Print Function
- Before 123.hp.com/setup 7110 the print function, load sufficient plain papers in the main input tray.
- Install the ink cartridges and check if the USB cable is connected properly (if applicable).
- For a wireless setup, verify if your Internet connectivity is stable. Choose the Start button that is present in the bottom left corner of your desktop.
- Open the File menu and choose the document to be printed. Modify the required settings and select the File or Menu option.
- Click Print and the General Print Settings menu opens. Select Properties and the Printing Preferences window appears on the screen.
- Choose the Orientation as Portrait or Landscape. Select the appropriate paper type and size. Click the OK button and then select the Print option.
Print on Both Sides of the Paper using Officejet 7110 Printer
- Load enough quantity of plain papers in the main input tray and insert the ink cartridges correctly.
- Select the document to be printed and choose the File menu. Click Print and choose the name of your 123.hp.com/setup 7110 printer.
- Choose the Printer Properties, Printer Setup, or Preferences option.
- The Printing Preferences or Document Properties window appears on the screen.
- A Printing Shortcut tab opens, choose the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided Printing option.
- Select Binding or Page Flip and choose the OK button. Remove the printed pages from the printer’s output tray and place them in the input tray.
- Click the Continue option and the other pages get printed.
How to Print on Photos on HP Officejet 7110 Printer?
- Keep the appropriate type of photo paper into the main input tray.
- The loading process changes based upon the model of your HP Officejet printer.
- Alter the required settings such as color and resolution. To start the print function, right-click on the image, and choose the Open with option.
- Select the File menu and click Print. Open Paint or Windows Photo Viewer and click Options that is available on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Choose Preferences, else click Properties from the Print menu in Windows Photo Viewer.
- Click OK and then select the Print option.
- After the 123.hp.com/setup 7110 printing process is complete, remove the printed papers from the output tray.
How to Scan from a Computer using HP Officejet 7110 Printer?
- To use the scanning operation, install the full feature software from this website.
- Load the document or picture on the scanner glass. Use the ADF tray to scan multiple pages simultaneously. Close the scanner lid.
- For HP printers that have a touch panel with the Scan menu, choose the name of your computer.
- Select the type of scan if instructed and wait for the scanning process to complete.
- Navigate to the PC’s screen and choose the file that has Scan mentioned in its name to view your scanned document.
- If the scan button is not available, open the HP Printer Assistant software on your system.
- Select the option Scan a Document or Photo to open the HP Scan software. Alter the necessary settings and click the OK button or Save icon.
How to Scan using a Scan Application through HP Officejet 7110 Printer?
- Download and 123.hp.com/setup 7110 the HP Scan and Capture application from the Microsoft Store.
- Turn On your Officejet 7110 printer and insert the document on the scanner glass or Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Search for scan and capture on your Windows computer. Click the Scan and Capture application.
- Select the Menu icon and choose Settings. Click the Select Device option and choose the name of your Officejet 7110 printer.
- Click Photo Scan Options or Document Scan Options and change the required settings.
- Click anywhere outside the Settings tab and select the Capture Photos or Capture Documents option.
- Once the scan job completes, select the Save icon. The Save As menu opens and your scanned file gets saved in the destination folder.
123.hp.com/setup 7110 Copy Function
- Install the ink cartridges and insert plain papers in the main input tray. Open the scanner lid.
- Depending upon the features of your printer, load the document on the scanner glass or ADF.
- Move the paper width guides until the loaded paper gets detected by your Officejet 7110 printer.
- Do not load the originals as it may cause problems in the copy quality.
- Press the Start Copy Color or Start Copy Black button. Increase the number of copies by simply pressing the Start Copy Black or Color button multiple times.
- If your printer has a touch-panel, press the Copy option.
- Touch Start and go back to the Main screen. Tap the Start Color, OK, or Start Black button. Now the Steps for 123.hp.com/setup 7110 Printer is Completed.