HP officejet 7510 how to setup
How to find the Wireless WPA2, WPA, WEP password
- You can view the password from any computer that is linked to the network.
- Windows: Right-click on the Wireless Network Tray menu and then choose the Open Network and Sharing Center option.
- Click Change Adapter Settings and right-click on the name of your Service Set Identifier.
- Select the Status option and choose Wireless Properties. Click the Properties tab and choose the Show characters option to view the security key of your wireless network.
- Mac: Select Go in the Finder menu and then choose the Utilities option. Open the Keychain Access app and click Local Items in the Keychains drop-down list.
- Choose Password that is available in the Categories menu and then double-click on the name of your SSID.
- Click on the Show password checkbox. If prompted, enter the administrator key, and then select the OK button.
Scan the documents using the HP Jet Advantage Capture application from an Android, Apple, Windows 10, and iOS operating systems
- Make sure your computer or mobile phone supports the HP Jet Advantage Capture app.
- Enable the protocols and network settings on the Embedded Web Server.
- Turn On the Remote User Auto Capture menu. Based upon the operating system used on your PC or mobile, download and install the HP Jet Advantage Capture application.
- After the download completes, open the app. Click the Menu icon available on the Home screen.
- Select the Accounts option from the list and choose Create an Account. Enter the required details to complete the installation. Type the verification code and choose Submit.
- To scan, load the file on the scanner glass or ADF. Touch the Simple Scan option and choose the name of your Officejet 7510 printer.
- A Scanning page opens and the scanned document appears as a thumbnail page.
How to set up an HP Connected account
- Switch On the Officejet 7510 printer and load unused papers into the input tray.
- Tap the ePrint button on the operation panel of your Officejet 7510 printer and follow the directions that appear on the screen to enable Web Services.
- An information page gets printed, locate the code of your Officejet 7510 printer on it.
- Open any web browser and open the HP Connected website. Select the Sign In or Create Account option, and enter the printer code. Choose the Add option.
- Choose the email address of your Officejet 7510 printer under the ePrint settings menu. Enter the email address in the text field and select the Submit option.
- To print using HP Connected, sign in to your account. Find the name of your Officejet printer and choose the correct email address.
- Enter a text in the subject line, attach the document to be printed and then send the email.
How to print images on Social Media Snapshots paper using HP Officejet 7510 printer
- Place the HP Social Media Snapshot plain or photo paper into the input tray of your Officejet 7510 printer.
- Download and launch the HP Social Media Snapshot application from the Apple or Google Play Store.
- Touch the HP Snapshots icon and select an image from Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, or the photo library that is present on your mobile phone.
- Type your login details if instructed and choose a border on the Select Template window. Touch the Enter Text option to add, edit comments if required and then click the Done option.
- Touch the Print icon, choose the 4 * 5 paper size and then press the Print option.
- Tap the Continue button to confirm the size of the loaded paper and then select the model of your Officejet 7510 printer on the Print window.
- Alter the print settings if necessary and touch the Print option. The picture gets printed by your Officejet 7510 printer.