HP Officejet 7610 Mobile Printing
Perform HP Officejet 7610 Mobile Printing Steps and print photos, emails, documents or webpages from Android devices. Your Android OS version must be 4.0 (kitkat) or later. Download and install the HP Print Service Plugin on your android device from Google play store and turn it on. Try printing from your android device.
HP Officejet 7610 Printer Mobile Printing Services Requirement
- Use a USB cable and an On-The-Go (OTG) cable to connect your Android device and printer.
- Check if your Android device OS version is 4.4 or above.
- Only the Android version 4.4 and above support the mobile printing feature.
- Download HP Print Service Plugin from the Google playstore.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions to install the application.
Process of Mobile Printing Using HP Officejet 7610
Check all the requirements, try setting up connection and then print using your Android device. Perform the steps given below to setup the connection and print using your Android device.
- Set up the print hardware.
- Plug in the printer’s power cord to a stable electrical outlet. Check if the wire is firmly connected to the power source. An improper connection may cause an unexpected printer shutdown.
- Switch on your Android device and connect it to a network with fast internet access. Open Google playstore and search for the HP Print Service Plugin application.
- Find the Install option and click on it. After the app gets downloaded, open it & follow the on-screen instructions to setup the application for HP Officejet 7610 Mobile Printing.
- Connect your Android device using an OTG cable and attach a USB cable to connect it to the printer.
- Open the HP Print Service Plugin app and tap the OK option to activate the plugin.
- After connecting your Android device to the Printer, open the document or photo and then select the Menu icon.
- Tap the print option. A print preview page gets displayed on your Android screen.
- In the preview screen, tap the down arrow to view the printer list. Select your desired printer from the list of available printers.
- Change any print settings and tap the Print icon to print your document.
Various HP Officejet 7610 Printing Issues and Methods to Resolve
- Check if your android device supports printing using a USB OTG cable. Search the mobile specifications or Android device manufacturer to find whether your mobile device supports printing using a USB OTG cable.
- Check if the app you are trying to print supports the option to print. Choose the Print icon when you select the Print option.
- Try to reconnect the OTG cable after disconnecting it from your Android device, or use a different USB OTG cable. Check the length of the USB cable and try using different one.
- If problem persists, disconnect the printer from the power cord and restart it.
- Make sure your device is connected to the network. Open Wi-Fi settings and make sure that the internet access is available.
- Ascertain that printer is not in sleep mode and the Power saving mode is turned off. Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Move your android device and printer close to the wireless router. The wireless signal might go weak over a long distance.
- Most routers operate between 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz frequency bands. Ensure that the router band of 2.4 GHz is enabled and broadcasting.
- If any issue persists, search the Settings option and tap the Apps or Applications option. Select the Show System Apps option, scroll down the list and then select the Print Spooler option.
- Tap the Storage option and select Clear cache and Clear Data. After resolving all the HP Officejet 7610 Mobile Printing issues, tap the Menu icon, select Print and choose your printer to print documents, photos, webpages, or emails.