HP OfficeJet 7610 is a wide format All-in-One printer that can efficiently print, scan and copy at high resolution & speed. It uses the Drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology for printing and copying. Mobile printing services such as ePrint and AirPrint can be used to access the printer from Apple and Android devices respectively. The basic hardware setup involves unpacking the printer and its accessories, connecting it to a power source, setting preferences on the control panel, fixing the trays, and loading paper & cartridges. Detailed instructions for setting up the printer are given below.
Unboxing the HP OfficeJet 7610 printer
- Take the printer out from the packaging box ansd place it on a flat surface. Make sure the box comprises of an Ethernet cable, ink cartridges, power cable, setup disc etc.
- Unwrap the printer. Pull the input tray out and remove any safety materials present inside. Open the access door by lifting it and clear all the packaging material inside. Lift the scanner lid and remove any cover on the scanner glass.
- Pull the extender on the input tray and push it into the tray until is moves no further. Place the output tray over the input tray extender and push it inward until it fixes into place.
- Attach one end of the power cord into the printer’s rear and the other end to a wall outlet. Peel off the sticker on the printer’s control panel and fix the display at a comfortable angle.
- Power up the printer by pressing its Power button. Set your preferences including the country name, region, date, and time on the control panel.
- Raise the output tray and then pull the input tray extender out. Move the paper width guides to their outermost positions on the input tray and place a stack of paper in it. Now adjust the guides such that they hold the stack firmly.
- Place only compatible paper in the input tray. Use of incompatible paper may cause paper jams and hardware issues. The printer supports envelopes, cards, labels, brochures, etc.
- Now lower the output tray and pull its extender out. To install the ink cartridges, raise the carriage access door and then open the cartridge access door on the left side.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridges. Peel the protective tapes without touching the nozzles. Slide the new cartridges into their appropriate slots. The color on the slot should match with the color of the ink cartridges.
- Use only genuine ink cartridges to avoid print quality issues.
- Close the cartridge access door followed by the carriage access door. Do not connect the printer to your computer before installing the printer driver on your computer.
- If you are unable to perform the setup, contact us by dialing the toll-free number or sending an email. Our technical experts will assist you in carrying out the setup.