HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver
This site provides the instructions on how to download the printer driver on the Windows and Mac computer. The steps on installing the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver are also included here. If you need details on how to install the printer driver using the installation CD, refer to the instructions below.
How to Download HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Driver for Windows?
- The latest updated HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer driver is available here at free cost.
- Click the download link displayed on this page.
- The driver download begins on the Windows PC. Wait until the driver download completes.
- Once the driver download completes, the downloaded file will be available in the Downloads folder of your Windows computer.
How to Download HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Driver for Mac?
- The best driver for the Mac PC is available here at free cost.
- Locate the download link and click on it to start the download process.
- When the driver download starts on the Mac PC, wait for sometime till the process completes.
- Make sure the internet connection is consistent during the downloading process.
- Ensure the driver download process will not be interrupted in the middle.
- After the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver download completes, it will be saved either in the browser’s downloads bar or Downloads folder.
How to Install HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver?
- Go to the Downloads folder on the PC and search for the downloaded file. Double-click the downloaded file and the driver installation begins on the computer. The next screen instructs to choose the Continue button. Click the Continue button and read the Installation Agreements and Settings. After reading, enable the checkbox next to I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings. Drag the screen to the bottom and click the Next button.
- Check if the Installing 1 of 1 : HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer Basic Device Software window appears on the screen. You can also cancel the installation now. To cancel, click the Cancel button. Till the green-colored beam goes to the end of the window, you need to wait.
- From the available connection options, set up the printer over a network/USB connection by choosing a method. When you choose the Automatic Setup option, the printer will be detected by the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver automatically and will be connected to the computer.
- When you select the Manual Setup option, you have a choice to choose between the connection types, such as Wired, USB, or Wireless. Once the desired Setup mode is chosen, tap the Next button.
- From the available list of options, choose the mode of connection. Select either USB or Wireless. There is also an option called Connect later- Do not connect to the device now. I will connect it later option. Tap Next and continue further or choose Help to obtain information about initializing a connection. The network environment will be analyzed by the system. A set of available networks will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose the network you need and tap the Next button. See if the Turn on Device Sharing window appears on the screen. Proceed further by tapping the Yes option.
- You will now see a green-colored beam of light appearing on the screen. Also, it displays a message saying that ‘Installing network device.’.
- The computer’s screen also displays another window indicating that the PC is configuring the Web Services. Another important thing is, do not use the control panel till the configuration finishes and do not turn off the device.
- Check if the device’s screen displays the Fax Setup Wizard window. If yes, then it instructs you to input the preferences such as Name/Company Name, Fax Number, Country/Region, and Allowance of Voice Calls. The preferences should be set accordingly.
- Tap the OK button on the control panel screen of the printer and then proceed with the setup process by tapping Continue. See if you are able to view a confirmation message on the screen. The confirmation message appears displaying ‘Congratulations, you have finished printer setup.’ Select the Finish button.
How do I Install HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver Using CD?
To install the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver using the installation CD, follow the steps given below.
- Take the software installation CD and load it into the computer’s disc.
- A list of available files will display on the computer.
- Select the file that is saved with .exe extension.
- Double-click on it and the driver installation begins on the computer.
- Go with the on-screen prompts to complete the driver installation for the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer.
- The latest Mac systems do not contain a disc drive.
- But the contents of the CD can be copied to the USB drive using another system.
- Attach the external USB drive to the computer. A set of files will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the .dmg file from the available files and start the installation process.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions and finish the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver installation.