HP Officejet Pro 8610 How to Print?
Quick Guidelines for HP Officejet Pro 8610 How to Print from our technical experts.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Print Documents
Before printing a doc, you can edit it to adjust text format, font, alignment & size, choose layout options, and change appearance settings.
- Open the doc you want to print.
- Expand the File tab under Menu.
- Select Print to open general print settings.
- Click Printing Properties or Preferences.
- Change the print job settings on the next screen.
- Also, change the color quality settings accordingly.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Default Printer
- Power on your Windows computer.
- Click the Start icon on the taskbar.
- Search for Printers in the search bar.
- Double-click the icon similar to your printer name.
- Single-click the Printer Properties option in the list.
- Expand the Advanced tab on the next screen.
- Select the Printing Defaults option from the drop-down menu.
- Alter the settings that you want as defaults.
- Click Apply and then OK.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Print Documents from Smartphone
Before printing from your smartphone, ensure that the device operates on Android OS 4.4 or later. Follow below steps for HP Officejet Pro 8610 How to Print.
Download and Install HP Print Service Plugin
- Turn on your smartphone and turn on the Wireless function in it.
- Associate it with your router connected to a Wireless Access Point.
- Test the internet connection status and speed of the WAP.
- Link your printer to the same wireless network.
- Open the Google Play Store application on your mobile device.
- Type HP Print Service Plugin in the address bar and tap the Search icon.
- Tap the Install button and select Accept on the Confirmation window.
- Wait until the app downloads and installs on your mobile.
- After the installation completes, open the Settings menu.
- Go to the HP Print Service app and slide the toggle switch to On.
- If required, deactivate the other print service plugins.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Print from Android
- Load the document you want to print on your smartphone.
- Tap the Share icon and then select the Print option.
- A preview of that document appears on the screen.
- Scroll down to view the list of available printers.
- Pick your HP printer model from the list displayed.
- The smartphone initializes the printer to print over the wireless network.
- You can also choose DIRECT-xx-HP to print with Wireless Direct.
- Navigate to the bottom of the screen to change any print settings.
- After doing the respective changes, tap the Print icon.
- Check the output tray for the document printed.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Double Side Printing
- The HP Officejet Pro 8610 supports duplex printing.
- With the duplex printing option, the user can print on both sides.
- HP Officejet Pro 8610 How to Print Duplex, Open the document to be printed on the computer you use.
- Press the Ctrl + P keys. Right-click your printer model on the list displayed.
- Single-click the Printing Properties tab.
- Select the option titled Duplex Printing or Two-sided Printing.
- A sub-menu pops up displaying two options – Flip On Long Edge & Flip On Short Edge.
- Select the option as per the requirements.
- Click Apply or OK and then click Print.
- For manual duplexing, the user has to reinsert the same sheets after they are printed on one side.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 How to Fax?
- Load the document that you want to fax in the Automatic Document Feeder(ADF).
- You can load both single and multi-page documents in the ADF tray.
- Link the printer to a router that has an active internet connection.
- Press the Black, Color, or Send button to start the fax job.
- Type the receiving fax number on the printer’s keypad.
- It includes the area code, outside line access code, and the long distance country code.
- Make sure to save the number under the speed-dial category.
- Ensure that the receiver’s fax phone is not on another call.
- Wait until you hear high-pitched sounds.
- View the faxed document at the receiver’s end.
How to Scan from HP Officejet Pro 8610?
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless Direct
- Link the printer to a reliable power source and turn it on.
- Activate your wireless router linked to a network source.
- Tap the Wireless icon found on the printer’s control panel.
- Bridge the printer’s Wi-Fi to your router.
- Associate the computer that you use with the same wireless network.
- Load the document to be scanned on the flatbed scanner.
- On the printer’s control panel, tap the Scan button.
- A green-colored light passes across the scanner.
- After the scan completes, the scanned copy displays on the computer screen.
- Click the Save option found at the bottom of the page to download and save the copy. With our steps you can get a complete guidelines for HP Officejet Pro 8610 How to Print, Fax and Scan.