HP Officejet Pro 8610 Mobile Printing
The printer supports HP Officejet Pro 8610 Mobile Printing solutions such as ePrint, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Direct printing, Amazon Kindle, and HP Smart app. All the instructions on mobile printing solutions are provided on this website
HP All in One Officejet Pro 8610 ePrint
- Obtain the printer’s email address by connecting the printer to the web.
- A new email should be created with your email account.
- Enter your printer’s email address and type the email subject line.
- Attach the photo or document and then select the Send button.
- To print an email, open the email and then click the Forward button.
- Enter your printer’s email address and then click the Send button.
- To print a webpage, open it and press the Ctrl or Command key and the A key.
- The page content will be selected.
- To copy it, press the Ctrl or Command key and the C key.
- Open a new blank document. Press the Ctrl or Command key and the V key. Then, save the document to your computer.
- Attach the document and select the Send button.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Airprint Setup
- For HP Officejet Pro 8610 Mobile Printing, Connect the printer and iOS device to the wireless network or through Wi-Fi Direct/HP Wireless Direct.
- Disconnect the USB or Ethernet cable and connect the printer to the network. Then, try to print and check if the device is connected to the wireless network.
- After connecting the devices to the wireless network, open the document and select the Share icon.
- Choose the Print button or the Print icon.
- Choose the Select Printer option on the Printer Options menu. Choose the printer from the available list.
- Select Options to alter the settings and choose the Print button.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Google Cloud Print
- Initially, connect your printer to the Google Cloud Print from the computer or mobile device.
- Switch on the printer and check if the ink cartridges are installed.
- Connect the printer and PC to the same wireless network, open the Chrome browser, and sign into the Google account.
- Locate the address bar and type chrome://devices and then click Enter.
- The printers will be detected by the Google Cloud Print on the network.
- Confirm the registration. The confirmation page will print on the screen.
- HP Officejet Pro 8610 Mobile Printing, Start printing with the Google Cloud Print.
- Open the Chrome browser on the PC and sign into your Google account. Open Cloud print and choose Print. Click on Upload file to print and tap Select a file from my computer. Choose the document and tap Open.
- Choose your printer and alter the print settings. Then, choose the Print button.
Printing from Amazon Fire Devices using the HP Officejet Pro 8610
- Confirm that the printer and your Amazon Fire device satisfies these requirements before you print.
- Make sure the printer hardware is set up.
- Check whether the Amazon Fire device is running Fire OS 5.0 – 5.9.
- Confirm that the Amazon Fire device and the printer are connected on the same wireless network.
- To print from your device, open the document and tap Print.
- When a print preview screen displays, click the Down arrow.
- The printers available on the network will be displayed. Choose the name of your printer.
- Select the printer model name to print over a network.
- Select DIRECT-xx-HP [your printer model name] to print over Wi-Fi Direct.
- Select the paper size and choose the Print icon.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printing with the HP Print for Chrome App
- To install the HP Print for Chrome, follow these steps. Open the Chrome browser. Go to the HP Print for Chrome. See if the HP Print for Chrome app window opens.
- Click the ADD TO CHROME option. Then, follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the HP Print for Chrome window opens, close the window and then proceed with the next step.
- Open the document from the Chrome browser, choose Print, and the Print window opens.
- Click the Change button under Destination and check if the Select a destination window opens.
- Select your printer under Print Destinations. Alter the print settings and choose the Print option. Now the Complete steps for HP Officejet Pro 8610 Mobile Printing is Completed.