Troubleshooting HP Officejet Pro 8610
Follow our solution for Troubleshooting HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Won’t Print
- When an error is detected, a yellow triangle will be present next to the Device Manager option. Detach the USB cable from the Officejet Pro 8610 printer.
- Right-click on the Start menu, and select the Programs and Features option.
- Select all the HP printer entries, and uninstall them. Click Start, and choose Control Panel.
- Select Hardware and Sound, and click Devices and Printers. Choose all the HP printer entries, and remove them.
- Select Start, and tap the Windows + R keys. Type printui.exe /s in the search filed, and press the Enter key. The Print Server Properties dialog box opens, go to the Drivers tab, and remove it.
- Move to the Run window, and type c:/programdata. Navigate to the Hewlett Packard folder, and delete any printer related files and folders.
- Restart your PC, and reinstall the software from this website. Reset the printing system, click the Start icon, and choose the Control Panel option.
- Select the option Hardware and Sound, option and click Devices and Printers. Choose Printers, and right-click the Officejet printer icon.
- Select Reset Printing System, and click the OK button. Proceed with the admin processes, and choose OK to start the reset process.
- Select the + sign, choose your printer’s name, and click Add. If the Troubleshooting HP Officejet Pro 8610 problem continues, contact us.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Not Printing in Color
- Try cleaning your printhead by opening the Setup menu from the printer’s operation panel. Open the Printer Maintenance window. Click the Tools option if required, and tap Clean Printhead.
- A test report gets printed, examine it. If the print quality is not as per your expectation, tap the Clean Again option.
- Check if any ink smears are present on the back of the printed outputs.
- Place plain white papers in the main input tray. Tap the Setup icon on the control panel of the printer.
- Open the Tools or Printer Maintenance menu. Press Clean Smears or Clean Page Smears. The printer might produce noise, wait for at least one minute.
- Wait for the page to eject out of your Officejet Pro printer.
- Check if any cartridges are critically less or empty, tap the Ink Level Indicator icon on the printer’s operation panel.
- The ink levels gets displayed on the screen. If the cartridge is empty, get a color ink cartridge from the HP Store or a trusted retailer.
- Ascertain that the colored ink cartridge is seated correctly, and properly vented.
- Align the printhead, load papers, and touch Setup. Open the Tools or Printer Maintenance menu, and press Align Printhead. If the Troubleshooting HP Officejet Pro 8610 error persists, carry out the firmware update process.
Solve HP Officejet Pro 8610 Fax Problems
- Unable to send and receive faxes: Print a fax test page. Find the Run Fax Test or Fax Test Report on the control panel of the Officejet Pro 8610 printer, and tap on it.
- Check the report for any failed test, and comply with the instructions provided on the screen.
- Redial the number, and alter the send fax settings. Reset the Officejet Pro 8610 printer.
- With the device powered On, unplug the power cord from the rear, and also from the wall outlet. Wait for about thirty to fifty seconds, and reconnect the power cable.
- Verify the functionality of the scanner bar, and raise the lid slightly. Press the Copy button to start the Copy function.
- If the scanner light does not glow, it indicates that the printer requires servicing.
- Restore the fax settings to default, and try to run the Fax Setup Wizard again.
- Make use of a microfilter, it enables the fax to send data in a standard analog line using a Digital Subscriber Logic connectivity. Disable the Error Connection Mode, this helps to compensate the quality of phone line when the fax is sent.
- Power cycle the network router or wireless access point, and the modem.
- Ascertain to use the fax cable that is delivered along with your Officejet Pro 8610 printer.
Why HP Officejet Pro 8610 Showing Offline?
- A Printer offline error message displays on the operation panel of the printer, and the user cannot perform any print function. Follow below steps for Troubleshooting HP Officejet Pro 8610.
- If your PC operates in Windows 10 or 8 OS, download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor software.
- It is specially used for resolving the printer offline issue. Run the HPPSdr.exe file on your desktop.
- After installing, click Start, and select the model of your Officejet Pro printer.
- If your printer’s name is not available, choose Retry. Follow the prompts that appear on the tool to fix the Offline problem.
- Reset your Officejet Pro 8610 printer, computer, and router (for a wireless setup).
- Search for devices on your system, and then choose the Devices and Printers option. Right-click the name of your HP printer, and click Set as Default Printer.
- Try carrying out a test print to verify if the issue has been fixed. The updates in the printer firmware are released by the manufacturer on a regular basis.
- If any updates are present, perform the same. If many printers are available in the print queue, delete them all, and then readd your Officejet Pro printer to the list.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver from this website if the Troubleshooting HP Officejet Pro 8610 error remains unclear.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Won’t Connect to WiFi?
To install the printer driver using the installation CD, follow the steps given below.
- Various issues cause the problem in the Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) connection.
- Ascertain to turn On the Wireless Settings on the operation panel of the Officejet Pro 8610 printer.
- Reset the wireless access point or network router by disconnecting the power cord from it.
- Wait for at least sixty to eighty seconds, and replug the cord. The communication between HP the printer and the computer might not be proper.
- If the driver is faulty or corrupt, it might result in an error with the Wi-Fi connection.
- Get the latest printer software from this website.
- Turn Off the firewall or any other software on your system for a temporary period of time. The Troubleshooting HP Officejet Pro 8610 issue is not rectified, contact our technical support team.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Not Connected
- Reset your printer and computer. Turn Off the Officejet Pro 8610 printer.
- Ascertain that the printer’s power cable connects directly into a power outlet, and not to a surge protector, film or strip.
- Close all the running programs that are running on your desktop. Power On your printer and PC.
- Try carrying out any printer operation, and verify if the error is resolved.
- Check the USB cable connection, try connecting it to a different USB port.
- If you have linked the USB cable into a docking station or hub, connect it to the correct USB port on your computer or laptop.
- Download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool. Comply with the prompts that are displayed on the screen to rectify the Troubleshooting HP Officejet Pro 8610 error.