Fix HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Error
Quick Solution to Solve HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Error on your printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 No Connection after Router or Wi-Fi Settings
- Reconnect the previously installed HP wireless printer to the network.
- Change Internet Service Provider, and purchase a new router.
- Make changes to the necessary network settings if required.
- After a while, reconfigure the printer settings.
- If the printer contains a touchscreen control panel, access it, and tap the Wireless icon.
- Touch the Setup icon.
- Select the Restore Network Defaults or Restore Network Settings option, and tap Yes.
- Choose the Wireless Settings option.
- A list of available networks are shown displays on the HP printer’s control panel.
- Tap the Wireless network name, and type the password if required.
- Find the network password from the documentation of the router.
- After the printer is connected to the network, a stable blue light displays on the control panel.
- If the printer does not have a touch screen, use the Wi-Fi Protected setup method.
HP Officejet 8610 Scan Suddenly and Says Printer Not Found
- If you are unable to scan from the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer, refer to the solutions below to fix HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Error.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool. Install it based on the on-screen prompts.
- Try to copy documents from the printer without connecting it to the system.
- If it works, use the steps mentioned below.
- Uninstall the driver from the system. Go to the Programs and Features option which can be accessed by right-clicking on the Windows button.
- Locate the Device Manager icon listed on it. Delete the driver by right-clicking on the installed driver list.
- Select the Print Server Properties option. Wait for a pop-up message to display the Drivers tab.
- Remove all the printers drivers from the list. After deleting them, remove it. Check if you are able to perform a scan job from the printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Recognized but not by Network
- After reinstalling the operating system on your Windows computer, the printer name is not recognized.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool from a trusted website. Install it using the on-screen prompts.
- After installing, the issue resolves automatically. If the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Error is not resolved, reboot the printer, system, and router.
- Verify the network and printer connection status. Change the driver settings if required.
- Deactivate the firewall software for a while. If you are unable to connect to a network, deactivate it.
- Uninstall the printer driver and software. Right-click on the installed drivers, and click Uninstall. Read through the instructions to start the software removal process.
- Install the updated driver for the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer. Doing so may help to fix most printer issues.
How to Clear HP Officejet Pro 8610 Envelopes Jam?
- If envelopes inserted into the input tray of the HP Officejet 8610 printer keep getting jammed, try to use the solutions given below to fix it.
- It is suggested not to load more than 5 envelopes at a time.
- Do not insert shiny or embossed envelopes into the input tray.
- Glide the paper width guides present on the input tray to their farthest position while inserting envelopes.
- Keep the envelope in the center position of the tray.
- Move the tray into the printer, and push it until it snaps into place. Now HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Error will be solved.