How to Setup Wireless Printer HP Officejet Pro 8610?
Get Steps for How to Setup Wireless Printer HP Officejet Pro 8610 and Start Unboxing Setup.
- Check the seal of the package that is delivered to you. If the seal is broken, return the package to the manufacturer and replace it with a new printer.
- The next step is to remove the printer from the box. Unseal the package and take the printer out carefully. Place it on a steady surface so as to avoid any damages to the printer.
- The initial setup of the printer should be done next. Remove all the packing materials such as blue tapes and cardboard pieces. Discard the sticker that is present on the control panel. Open the cartridge access door and take away the tapes and other materials. Keep it aside for recycling.
- Next, install the duplexer for printing on both sides of the paper. Without that the printer cannot print on both sides. Unpack the duplexer from its package and peel off the tape present in it. Open the rear access door of your HP printer and insert the duplexer in its slot firmly.
- Fix the tray two if you want. The printer can print without the second tray also. Place the printer on a flat surface and lift it, and then place it on top of the tray 2. Adjust it till it fits in properly.
- The succeeding step for How to Setup Wireless Printer HP Officejet Pro 8610, will be power up the printer. Connect one end of the HP provided power cord to the printer’s rear and the other end to the wall power supply. Do not use any surge protectors to connect your printer to the power source.
- Switch on the HP printer by pressing the Power button. The preferences to be set will be displayed. Set the language, date, time, and country/region and save your settings. The printer will function according to the preferences specified.
- Load paper in the input tray one.
- Place the ink cartridges in its slot. Unwrap the cartridges from its cover and hold it by its sides. There will be two cartridges given with your printer, an HP black, and tri-color cartridge. Each of it has a separate slot. It is indicated with a black and color dot. Insert it in its position and press firmly until it clicks. Close the cartridge access door.
- Install the printer driver using the installation CD or by downloading from any website. Grant permissions and agree to the terms and conditions before installing the driver on your computer.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 USB Setup
Solution for How to Setup Wireless Printer HP Officejet Pro 8610 to USB, is made to connect the printer and the computer. After connecting them, files, documents, images, and photos can be transmitted to the printer to print with the help of the USB connection. It can be used to connect to both the Windows and Mac system.
How do I Connect HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer to USB on Windows?
- Confirm if you have the following requirements with you; a printer which is turned on, a USB cable, and a USB port on the computer.
- Initially dissociate the cable from the computer. Refrain from inserting the cable until you are prompted to.
- Search Devices in Windows and select Devices and Printers from the list of results displayed in the control panel.
- Right-click on the name of your new HP printer and choose Remove Device option.
- The next step will be to install the driver on your PC. The driver can be downloaded from any website or the HP Easy Start Downloads. Else, use the installation CD provided to you.
- Go to HP Easy Start Downloads and select the driver that is compatible with your OS.
- Install the driver successfully by following the prompts.
How do I Connect HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer to USB on Mac?
- Check if you have your printer switched on, a USB cable to connect, and a USB port on the side of your PC.
- Disconnect the plugged USB cable from the computer before setting and installing. Do not plug in the cable unless you are asked to do so.
- Install the driver in the next step.
- The driver can be installed using the installation CD, inbuilt drivers, or HP Easy Start Downloads.
- Select the driver that is compatible with your OS and click the Download button near the driver file.
- Once the download completes, you have to install the file on your system. Before installing, agree to the terms and conditions posed by the driver software. Only then, the driver will be installed on your device.
- Connect the USB device when you are prompted to do so. Wait till the How to Setup Wireless Printer HP Officejet Pro 8610 to usb process completes and take a test print after it is installed successfully.