Quick 123.hp.com/setup 8620
The 123.hp.com/setup 8620 printer is packed with a complete set of features that satisfies your printing requirements. This device supports wired (Ethernet), mobile printing, USB, and wireless connectivity. Printing, scanning, copying, and faxing are the fundamental operations of the Officejet Pro printer. The input tray has a capacity to handle 250 sheets and the output tray can hold up to 150 sheets of plain paper. The printer includes an ADF tray that can be used for printing multiple pages. The duplexer is used to print on both the sides of the paper. It accepts a wide range of paper types and sizes. Save the power consumption by using the Energy Star feature.
Unboxing and Setup for HP Officejet Pro 8620 Printer
- After the Officejet Pro 8620 printer is shipped to your home, check if an authorized seal is present on top of it.
- Replace the Officejet Pro printer if the seal is not present. Tear the tape on the carton to open it.
- Remove the installation CD, user guide, warranty card, and other accessories.
- Take the printer out of the shipment box and remove all the packing materials in and around it.
- Install the duplexer and the tray 2 if required. Attach one end of the power cord to the rear of your Officejet Pro 8620 printer.
- Try to attach the other end of the cord to a working wall socket. Switch On your device by pressing the Power button.
- Select your desired language and press Continue. Choose the name of your country or region and set the date & time if instructed.
- Touch the Done option to complete the 123.hp.com/setup 8620 process.
- Place enough quantity of unused papers in the input tray.
- Install the setup cartridges that are given in the carton and print an alignment page.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Driver and Manual
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Driver
The printer driver acts as a bridge between the Officejet Pro 8620 printer and the laptop or computer. If the appropriate driver is not installed on the Windows or Mac system, you cannot carry out any of the printer functions. Ascertain to download the driver that is compatible with your Officejet Pro printer and the version of the OS used. The driver controls the data to be printed.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Manual
The user guide is a technical document that contains details about the hardware and software components in the printer. The best solutions on how to set up the Officejet Pro printer, perform functions, etc., are provided in the printer manual. The user guide is given in the carton. If it is not present, download the soft copy of the same for free from this site.
Steps for HP Officejet Pro 8620 Driver Download
- A driver is a program that is downloaded on your computer or laptop.
- It converts the data to a form that can be read by the Officejet Pro printer.
- You can download the updated version of the software for free from this website.
- Open any one of the web browsers on your PC and navigate to the driver download link.
- Choose the model of your Officejet Pro printer and select the version of the operating system.
- Press the Driver Download button to start the download process. The driver file format is .exe for Windows and .dmg for Mac.
- Find the setup file in the Downloads location and double-click on it.
- The Let’s get started screen opens on the window, now click Continue.
- Select the type of 123.hp.com/setup 8620 as Wired or Wireless based upon the specifications of your Officejet Pro printer.
- Comply with the on-screen prompts and select the Finish button.
Driver 123.hp.com/setup 8620
- Install the printer driver by making use of the installation CD given in the box.
- Ascertain that the software is compatible with your Windows or Mac device.
- Check if your computer or laptop contains a disc drive.
- If the external drive is not present, copy the setup files into a USB drive.
- Insert the CD or USB into their respective drive and verify if a set of files display on your desktop.
- Click on the .exe or .dmg file twice to begin the installation. A Let’s get started window opens, now select Continue.
- Click Next in the Installation and Agreements screen and choose either the Automatic or Manual option to link the printer to a Wired or Wireless network.
- Comply with the instructions that display on the screen and click the OK button on the front panel.
- Select the Continue option and choose Finish on the Setup Complete window.
- If you face any issues during the driver 123.hp.com/setup 8620, contact us.
What Support and Services Do We Offer?
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Printer Functions
If you require support in any of the processes that is related to the Officejet Pro 8620 printer, our technical assistant team is available to help you. You can reach us by calling the toll-free number that is given on this website.
How to Print?
The process in which the document is transferred to a Windows or Mac device and the hard copy of the same gets generated is known printing. You can carry out the print operation using various types of papers.
How to Scan?
Scanning is a process in which the scanner obtains the texts and images. It converts them into digital information. You can save the scanned file in your computer or laptop. There are various types of scanners available. They print at different resolutions.
How to Copy?
A written matter that is intended to reproduce the text or image in a printed form is called as copy. The copy job carried out from the Officejet Pro printer is similar to the scan operation. Based on your requirements, you can perform single or double-sided copying.
How to Fax?
Fax, also called as telecopying is a method in which the data is transmitted over printed materials to a telephone number which is connected to the 123.hp.com/setup 8620 printer. The document to be faxed is treated as a single image and the data is transmitted as electronic signals.
Network Setup Methods in HP Officejet Pro 8620 Printer
USB 123.hp.com/setup 8620
- Power On your Officejet Pro 8620 printer and obtain a USB cable of less than 3 meters in length. If you have attached the USB cable, unplug it.
- Do not plug the USB cable until instructed to do so during the driver installation.
- Search for devices on your desktop and choose the Devices and Printers option from the list of results.
- Right-click on the name of your Officejet Pro printer and click the Remove Device option.
- Exit the Devices and Printers window. Install the printer software for free and make sure to select the connection mode as USB.
- Plug one end of the USB cable at the rear of your 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer.
- Connect Join the other end of the same cable to the USB port of your computer or laptop.
- Check if your Officejet Pro printer’s name is added to the list of available printers. For any queries, contact our tech support team.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Wired Connection
- A traditional technology that is used for connecting the Officejet Pro 8620 printer to the computer using a wired 123.hp.com/setup 8620 is called as Ethernet.
- Download and install the Full Feature Driver from this website.
- To ascertain that your wireless access point supports the Ethernet setup, confirm if the Ethernet ports are present.
- Ensure that your Windows or Mac device is linked with the network router.
- Take the Ethernet cable out of the carton. If the Ethernet cable is not available, get a cable of the correct length that is compatible with your Officejet Pro 8620 printer.
- Do not use a standard telephone cable for setting up the wired connection.
- Force press the Power button to switch On the Officejet Pro printer. Attach one end of the Ethernet cable at the back of your printer.
- Join the other end of the cable to the port available on your router. Add your Officejet Pro printer to the list of available devices and print a test page.
Wireless connectivity for HP Officejet Pro 8620 Printer
- You can easily try to 123.hp.com/setup 8620 and manage the wireless connection easily by making use of the wireless setup wizard.
- Get the name of your wireless network and its security passphrase. Ensure that your Windows or Mac is associated with the wireless network.
- Place the Officejet Pro 8620 printer and the computer within the range of the wireless access point.
- Detach any USB or Ethernet cables that are attached to the Officejet Pro printer.
- Tap the Wireless icon on the HP printer’s control panel of the device.
- Press the Wireless Menu icon and touch Wireless Settings.
- Tap Wireless Setup Wizard, the Officejet Pro printer searches for all the available networks. Select the name of your wireless network and enter the security key if prompted.
- Comply with the instructions that are displayed on the printer’s panel to link to the wireless network.
- Once you have completed the setup, carry out the functions of the Officejet printer like printing, faxing, scanning and copying.
Mobile Printing 123.hp.com/setup 8620
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Printer ePrint
ePrint is a feature that is present in almost all wireless Hewlett Packard printers. To use the ePrint service, the Officejet Pro 8620 printer and the mobile phone or computer must get connected to the same wireless network.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 AirPrint
A feature that is supported in Apple devices enables the users to carry out the printer functions using the wireless LAN 123.hp.com/setup 8620. Using AirPrint, you can obtain quality printed outputs. It does not need any software or driver to be downloaded.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Google Cloud Print
Google cloud print technology developed by Google and is available for free. Before starting with the Cloud Print setup, ensure that your HP printer supports this service. To perform print operations, the Chrome browser must be installed on your PC.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Troubleshooting
There are various issues that can occur in the Officejet Pro 8620 printer. The instructions that are carried out to resolve printer problems is referred to as troubleshooting. You can get your issues rectified quickly by calling the toll-free number.
Clear HP Officejet Pro 8620 Paper Jam
- Remove the jammed papers as soon as possible.
- Power Off your Officejet Pro 8620 printer.
- Open the cartridge access door, lift the paper path handle, and discard the cover from it.
- Look for paper jams and take them out of the 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer.
- Reinstall the paper path and confirm if the error message has cleared from the printer’s panel.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Printer Offline Error
- Make use of the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool that is designed specifically for fixing the 123.hp.com/setup 8620 Printer offline error.
- Once the tool is downloaded, click the Start option. Select the model of your Officejet Pro 8620 printer.
- Choose either the Fix Printing or Fix Scanning option. Follow the prompts that are displayed on the tool to rectify the Offline problem.
- Reset the Officejet Pro 8620 printer and the computer or laptop.
- If the Officejet Pro printer uses a wireless setup, restart the network router.
Why HP Officejet Pro 8620 Printer Won’t Turn On?
- Reset the Officejet Pro 8620 printer, this process is done to reset the entire internal power module.
- Plug another device to the electrical outlet and check if the power supply is working.
- Unplug the power cable from the rear of the Officejet Pro printer and also from the power or electrical outlet.
- Wait for at least sixty seconds and reconnect the power cable between your printer and outlet.
- While establishing the power connection, ascertain not to use extensions.
Why HP Officejet Pro 8620 Printer Won’t Scan?
- Make use of the Hardware and Device troubleshooter to resolve the 123.hp.com/setup 8620 printer issues in the scanning process.
- Select the Start button on your computer and type troubleshooting in the search bar.
- Choose Troubleshooting and select Hardware and Devices from the Hardware and Sound menu.
- A pop-up window appears on the screen, click the Next option to start the troubleshooting process.
- Check if the scanner is working. If the error is not resolved, reach us by dialing the toll-free number.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Printer Will Not Print
- Make sure that you have loaded enough quantity of papers in the main input tray.
- Check if you have inserted the genuine cartridges properly. Attach and detach the USB cable, if the Officejet Pro 8620 printer uses a wired connection.
- Verify if your printer and Windows or Mac computer are associated with the same local network.
- Ascertain to set the Officejet Pro 8620 printer as default.
- If you are not able to rectify the 123.hp.com/setup 8620 printing error, contact us.