123.hp.com/ojpro8630 Unboxing Setup
If you have got a new 123.hp.com/ojpro8630 printer, make use of the details on this site to unbox the printer, and set it up for first time use.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8630 Printer?
- Take the new Officejet Pro 8630 printer out from the box, and eliminate all the packing materials from both inside and outside the printer. Discard all the packing materials eliminated from the Officejet Pro 8630 printer. Locate the printer’s control panel screen, and remove the sticker on it.
- Open the ink cartridge access door, and eliminate all the packing materials from inside the printer. After closing the ink cartridge access door, recycle all the packing materials. Once the printer is unpacked, proceed with the process of installing the duplexer.
- Search for the duplexer in the box, and remove the packing material on it. Remove the tape from the duplexer. Rotate the 123.hp.com/ojpro8630 printer such that the rear end faces you. Hold the duplexer by its sides, and insert it into the slot which is in the rear of the printer.
- Push the duplexer into the Officejet Pro 8630 printer until it snaps into place. Turn the printer again, and see if the front side faces you. Tray 2 will be provided as an optional feature. Remove tray 2 from its box. Eliminate the packing materials from the tray.
- Place the tray on a flat surface. Lift the printer, and place it on top of the paper tray. Confirm that the printer is placed correctly on the paper tray. Once done with this step, proceed to connect the power cord, and set the preferences on the printer’s control panel.
- Connect the power cord to the Officejet Pro 8630, and turn it on. Select the preferred language on the 123.hp.com/ojpro8630 printer’s control panel, and choose the Continue option. Select a specific Country/Region, and then choose Continue. Select the Date and Time, and click Done.
- Go with these instructions to load the paper into the tray 1. Pull the tray out by holding its underside. Adjust the paper width guides on the input tray to their outermost position. Take a set of plain paper, insert it into the tray, and see if the print side is facing down.
- Slide the paper width guides inward if necessary, and push the tray toward the printer. Raise the paper catch after you pull the output tray extender out. Once you are done with this step, proceed with the instructions to load the paper into tray 2.
- Pull out the tray by holding the underside of tray 2. Adjust the paper width guides, and insert the stack of plain paper into the tray. Ensure the print side is down, and slide the paper guides inside. Reinsert the tray, pull the output tray extender, and raise the paper catch.
- Open the cartridge access door, and wait for the 123.hp.com/ojpro8630 printer to remain silent. Take the new ink cartridge, and insert it into the slot. Push the ink cartridge forward, and make sure it snaps into place. Install all the other ink cartridges by repeating these steps. Close the cartridge access door, and wait until the printer aligns the ink cartridges.
- After the printer prints an alignment page, install the software for your printer. The new HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer comes with an installation CD. Make use of this CD to install the printer software on the computer.
- Search for the installation CD in the box. Take the software installation CD, insert it into the computer’s drive, and follow the on-screen instructions. During the process, select a desired connection either USB or Wireless when instructed, and complete the setup.
- If the installation CD of the printer is lost or unavailable, get the latest printer driver from this site. The download link is provided on this site, click on it, and the download starts on your PC.
- When the download completes, open the downloaded file, and start installing it on the PC. Proceed with the instructions on the screen, and choose the mode of connection when instructed. Click Wireless to connect the printer and PC to the wireless connection. Choose USB to establish a USB connection between the PC and Officejet Pro 8630.
- Finish all the on-screen instructions, and complete the printer driver installation. After completing all the above steps, the printer setup will complete. If you need any guidance or more information on setting up the printer, refer to the user guide given along with the printer. If the manual is lost, get an updated version of the manual from here.
- If you find it difficult to operate the 123.hp.com/ojpro8630 printer after setting it up, call the Toll-free number to get technical support. You can find the Toll-free number on this page.