Quick HP Officejet Pro 8630 Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8630 is an All-in-One multi-functional wireless printer that is suitable for use in both homes and offices. With the Instant Ink policy, you can print a large number of documents at a minimal cost, i.e., you can print 45 to 50 sheets with one ink pack. Another advantage is the printer’s control panel. With a vast number of features, you can command, guide, and control multiple actions including the options to set the number of pages to print/copy and duplex printing. The HP Officejet Pro 8630 Setup printer is best suited for smaller work-groups and start-ups because of its affordable cost and high performance.
Features and Specification
- OJ Pro 8630 is an Inkjet printer with the thermal inkjet color printing technology.
- It has a touchscreen display with a 4.3 inch LED display.
- It supports AirPrint, ePrint, Mopria Print service, and Google Cloud Print.
- A standard RAM of 128 MB is embedded in the printer.
- It supports envelopes, photo papers, cards, and plain papers.
- It has a standard media capacity of 500 sheets.
- It includes a 4 pin USB Type A, RJ-11, RJ-45.
- The dimensions of the printer are 19.7*18.5*15.7 inches.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Driver
Click the HP Officejet Pro 8630 Driver Download link provided below. The website redirects you to the Downloads page. Go through the page and locate the setup file that is compatible with the operating system currently installed on your computer. Click the Download button next to the selected file, and choose a destination folder for the file to be saved. The HP Officejet Pro 8630 Setup file downloads on your computer. In your Downloads folder, double-click the setup file and continue with the on-screen guidelines to install the driver. For Your Information: .exe file format is for Windows OS and .dmg is for Mac OS.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Manual
Click the Manual Download button given on our site to download the HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer manual on your computer. This manual furnishes information about the setup instructions, driver download & installation steps, info about setting up a network/USB connection, and the solutions to troubleshoot various printer queries. Also, refer to this manual for details about the printer’s features, specifications, and product information.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Setup on Windows, Mac and Smartphones
Install the HP Officejet Pro 8630 driver files for the operating system that is presently installed on your Windows computer. Insert an end of a USB cable into the printer’s USB port and the other end to a USB slot on your computer. Wait until the HP Officejet Pro 8630 Setup establishes and start printing.
Enable the Wireless feature on the OJ Pro 8630 printer. Power up your router that is connected to a Wireless Access Point with an active internet connection. Activate the Wi-Fi feature on your Mac device, and then make sure to connect both devices to the same wireless network router.
Download and install the HP Smart app on your mobile phone. Launch the app and register your printer with it by entering the necessary credentials. Proceed with the directions on your mobile phone to complete the setup process. Get a print of a test page to check if the connection is established successfully.
What Do We Deal in Printers?
We deal with the first time printer setup instructions such as unboxing, power connection, paper loading, ink cartridge insertion, driver download & installation, and wireless/USB connection along with troubleshooting solutions.
How to Reach Us?
Our technical expert will pick your call and guide you through the steps involved in the troubleshooting process.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 How to Print?
Printing allows you to produce one or more copies of an existing document, photo, or a new file that is in the Word format in your laptop or mobile.
How to Print Documents on HP Officejet Pro 8630?
- Link your printer to a power supply and switch it on.
- Bridge the printer with your computer over a network HP Officejet Pro 8630 Setup.
- Choose a doc to print and open it on your computer.
- Expand File > Print > Printer model on your Windows device.
- Click Print and then select the printer model on your Apple device.
- Make changes, if necessary, on the Print Settings menu.
- Check the output tray for the printed document.
How to Print Photos on HP Officejet Pro 8630?
- Load the photo to be printed on your computer.
- Click the File menu on top of the computer screen, and select the Print option from the drop-down list.
- Open the Edit or Printing Preferences or Print drivers tab
- Make necessary changes on the photo with reference to the printer’s manual.
- Click Apply and then OK. Select the Print option again.
- View the printed photo on the output tray.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 How to Copy?
How to Copy Documents on HP Officejet Pro 8630 Printer?
- Lift the scanner lid and remove the previously loaded papers.
- Keep the document to be copied on the flatbed scanner.
- Lower the scanner lid until it rests on the original document.
- Load the printer’s tray with a stack of good quality plain papers.
- Tap the Copy button on the HP Officejet Pro 8630 Setup printer’s control panel and set the number of copies.
- Press the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color button as per your requirements.
- Halt for a few minutes and check the output tray for the copied documents.
Instant Procedure for HP Officejet Pro 8630 Duplex Copying
- Use the printer’s built-in auto-duplexer (also known as Automatic Document Feeder) to make two-sided copies on your HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer.
- Load the documents to make a copy into the Duplex Copier.
- Go to the Driver settings on your computer that is connected to the printer.
- Select the Two-sided Printing or 2-Sided Copy option under the Paper and Copy Settings (depending upon the OS version you use).
- Press the Menu button and set the number of copies to be made.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 How to Scan?
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Scan to Computer
- Use the power cable accompanied with the printer to connect it to a wall power source. Switch on the printer and power up your wireless router.
- Associate the printer and the computer with the router using the Wi-Fi feature or an Ethernet cable.
- If it is in a USB mode of connection, link the printer directly to your computer using the USB cable accompanied by the HP Officejet Pro 8630 Setup printer.
- Print a network test report from the printer. Note down the IP address and the SSID printed on the test page.
- Open a browser on your computer, type the IP address in the search bar, and press the Enter button.
- Load the doc to be scanned on the scanner glass. Expand the Home menu on the EWS homepage on your computer.
- Click the Scan option from the drop-down tab, and wait until the doc scans and displays on your computer’s screen.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Scan using HP Scan Software
- Locate the HP Scan software download link on this site.
- Click the link and halt for a few seconds.
- The browser redirects you to the Downloads page.
- Browse the page and select the file that is compatible with the operating system that is currently installed on your computer.
- Click the Download button next to the selected file.
- Choose a destination path for the file to save and extract.
- After the download completes, open the downloaded file’s location.
- Carry out the step-by-step procedure to HP Officejet Pro 8630 Setup the software and start scanning.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 How to Fax?
Gather the recipient’s information such as the caller id, telephone number, and the recipient’s To address, before initiating faxing on the HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer.
How to Set up Fax on HP Officejet Pro 8630 Printer?
- Connect the phone cord to the slot on your printer.
- Place the document you want to fax in the ADF slot.
- You can load both single and multi-page documents in the ADF tray.
- Ensure that your HP printer is connected to a router that has an active internet connection.
- Press the Black, Color, or Send button to initiate the fax job.
How to Send or Recieve HP Officejet Pro 8630 Fax?
- Type the receiving fax number on the printer’s keypad.
- It should include the area code, outside line access code, and the long distance country code.
- If you dial using the speed-dial. Ensure that the saved number has required pauses between dials.
- If you hear a busy signal, then the receiver’s fax phone is busy with another task.
- Press the Call button on the printer’s control panel while receiving a fax.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8630 Printer to Wireless?
- Connect to a power supply and turn on the HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer.
- Tap the Wireless icon on the control panel to activate the Wi-Fi feature.
- Power up your router that is connected to a Wireless Access Point.
- Ensure that the WAP has an active internet connection.
- Wait until the HP Officejet Pro 8630 Setup to the router automatically.
- Associate the printer with the network manually, if the auto-connect fails.
- Connect your computer to the same wireless network and start printing.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Auto-Wireless Connect
- Power on your computer installed with Windows 7 or later OS.
- Ensure that the frequency band of your router is set to 802.11 b/g/n.
- Initiate the Wireless network connection on the printer.
- Opt for the HP Auto Wireless Connection type when the printer prompts to select the wireless tool to establish the connection.
- Proceed with the on-screen guidance to complete the setup process.
- For Mac devices, the OS version should be OSX 10.5 and later.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Ensure that the Wireless network drivers are installed before initiating the setup.
- Activate your router connected to a Wireless Access Point.
- Open the Control Panel Settings menu on the OJ Pro 8630 printer.
- Go to the Wireless Settings menu and scroll down the page.
- Touch the Wireless Setup Wizard option and halt.
- Slide the Wireless toggle switch on top if the Wi-Fi does not turn on automatically.
- Follow directions on the screen to HP Officejet Pro 8630 Setup using the Setup Wizard.
Instant HP Officejet Pro 8630 Printer Wi-Fi Direct
- Confirm that the computer you use to print supports HP Wireless Direct.
- You do not require a wireless router to set up Wi-Fi Direct.
- Open the Wireless Settings menu on your HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and tap the HP Wireless Direct option.
- Activate the Wireless feature on the computer you use to connect.
- Click the desired Wi-Fi Direct network on the list of networks displayed on the computer’s screen. Print a test page to check the connection status.
- The PIN method requires the use of an eight-digit encryption pin.
- When purchased, the router comes with a default username and password.
- The default PIN is the key to enable/disable the WPS.
- It is printed on a sticker at the back of the router.
- Check the email you received for further clarifications.
- Initiate a Wireless network Connection and wait until the login page displays. Type the login credentials along with the eight-digit PIN and associate with the router.
Fix HP Officejet Pro 8630 Troubleshooting Issue
Common problems that the printer encounters are printer offline error, carriage/paper jam error, problems with driver download & install, wireless/wired/USB HP Officejet Pro 8630 Setup error, printer not printing, and more. To resolve the above-mentioned issues, follow the troubleshooting solutions provided on our site. Click the Read More link below to go to the Troubleshooting page. You can contact us. Also, refer to the user manual for a detailed description of the errors along with their error codes.