HP Officejet Pro 8740 Print from App
Quick Steps to proceed for HP Officejet Pro 8740 Print from App.
Install HP Smart App for HP Officejet Pro 8740
- If you need to install the HP Smart app, open the Windows Store. Search for the HP Smart app and download it. Then use the on-screen prompts to install it on your device. Utilize these instructions to print the documents or photos.
- Access the home screen on the HP Smart app and choose the Print button. Click on the Print Document or Print Photo option.
- Locate the Documents folder or Pictures library, open the document or photo, and then click on the Print button. Check if the preview of the print job displays. If yes, then choose a different printer. Otherwise, make the necessary alterations to the print settings.
- Click on the Print button, and the printer starts printing the document or photo.
- Select Done on the HP Smart app print window. You will be directed back to the home screen when you tap Done.
Install HP Print Service Plugin for HP Officejet Pro 8740
- To install the HP Print Service Plugin on your Android device, go to Google Play Store and install from it. Make use of the given steps to HP Officejet Pro 8740 Print from App after installing the app.
- If you need to print emails, documents, webpages, or photos from your Android device, make use of the HP Print Service Plugin.
- If you need to print a document, photo, webpage, or email, open it first. Click on the Menu icon and choose the Print button.
- Check whether you can find the Print Preview screen. If yes, then tap the down arrow. The list of printers will be displayed on the Android device.
- Select the name of your HP Officejet Pro 8740 printer and click on Down arrow. In case you need to alter any print settings, you can change them. Then select the Print button and the document, photo, webpage, or email you need prints of.
HP Officejet Pro 8740 Print from App – Chrome
- If you need to print from the Chrome browser, use the HP Print for Chrome app. Open the Chrome Web Store and then search for the HP Print for Chrome app.
- Once you find it, click Install and install it on the PC.
- Open the Chrome browser on the PC and go to the HP Print for Chrome.
- The HP Print for Chrome app window displays on the screen. Select the Add To Chrome option. Proceed with the on-screen instructions for HP Officejet Pro 8740 Print from App and check if the HP Print for Chrome window displays.
- Continue with the next step after closing the window. To print the photo or document, open it first, and select the Print button. The Print window opens on the PC.
- Choose the Change option under Destination and click the name of your HP Officejet Pro 8740 printer under Print Destinations.
- Change the print settings if necessary and select the Print button.
Samsung Print Service Plugin for HP Officejet Pro 8740
- Before installing the Samsung Print Service Plugin on your Android device, see if the Android device and the printer meets all the basic requirements. Confirm that the printer hardware is set up. Make sure you have connected the HP Officejet Pro 8740 printer to the same wireless network as your Android device.
- Ensure the Android device runs on OS 4.0 or later. Open Play Store on the android phone and install the Samsung Print Service Plugin on it.
- When the installation completes, enable the Samsung Print Service Plugin feature.
- Choose the Samsung Print Service Plugin option and then click On.
- Turn off the print service plugins if necessary.
- After completing the above instructions, start using the Samsung Print Service Plugin to print from your Android device.
HP Printer Assistant for HP Officejet Pro 8740
- The HP Printer Assistant is nothing but a printing software that can be used to set up the HP Officejet Pro 8740, scan, order supplies, check ink levels, and more.
- When the Windows is upgraded, the printer information in Windows and HP Printer Assistant will be lost.
- When this happens, connect your HP Officejet Pro 8740 printer as a new printer using the HP Printer Assistant. Regain the access to the HP Printer Assistant tools by reconnecting the printer.
- The printer driver can be downloaded and installed by utilizing the Printer Assistant.
HP AiO Remote App for HP Officejet Pro 8740
- HP Officejet Pro 8740 Print from App, In case you are using a Windows 8 computer, use the HP AiO Remote app to connect to the printer and check the printer status.
- This app can be used to check the current status of the HP Officejet Pro 8740 that comprises connection status, error states, and supply levels.
- This app can be used to connect to other HP printers on your network. The details for installing and uninstalling the printers will be included in this app.
- This app also provides you a choice on selecting the different printer. You can also use the controls tile, toolbox tiles, information tile, resources tiles, and services tiles.
HP Utility Mac Software for HP Officejet Pro 8740
- If you need to know whether the HP Utility software is installed on the Mac, open Finder and click on Go.
- Select the Applications option and double-click the HP folder. Double-click on HP Utility.
- Complete the software setup by tapping the Continue option.
- To install the full-feature driver, proceed with the next step if the HP Utility is not present in the Application list.
- See if the HP Utility is present in the full-feature driver.
- Download the full-feature driver and go with the on-screen prompts to install it on the Mac computer.
- If there is a problem in installing the HP Utility Mac software and for HP Officejet Pro 8740 Print from App Issue, contact us.